the thread about nothing...

I want to live..
[spoiler = ...here!]
[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Flying to Florida tomorrow , I hate flying. Haven't flew in like 12 years tho lol. I suffer from anxiety so I blow everything outta proportion though. Has it changed to where you can use cell phones for Internet on planes now? No airplane mode necessary?

Man if I drop a deuce at work, and poop stains are left in the toilet, I always feel the need to tell the next person that I wasn't the one who stained it. Although I definitely did stain it. Anybody else feel that way?

Absolutly hate when i goto hold a door open for someone and they cant say thank you, **** makes me wanna slam it in there face.

Flying to Florida tomorrow , I hate flying. Haven't flew in like 12 years tho lol. I suffer from anxiety so I blow everything outta proportion though. Has it changed to where you can use cell phones for Internet on planes now? No airplane mode necessary?

Cell phone on a plane?

Do you want it to crash?

RIP
I'm assuming mmg is joking. Yeah, you can go online on your phone. At least I think. No one said anything on my last flight and I was surrounded by people online on their phones and tablets.
Naah I think you can't.
Planes have wifi nowadays.. pretty sure you can surf the web

$$$
Not ALL of them tho

I don't think you're gonna get 3G/4G 30000 feet in the air :lol:

Some planes do offer WiFi (for a fee tho)

Last edited:
I could never live in the country side / own a house.

Condo life for me.

With the type of ish I'd do(if I hit the numbers), I'd need the space.

I feel you, but honestly I live such a simple lifestyle and so minimalist that I don't need all that space.

*kanye shrug*

The only thing I would ignant with if I hit the numbers is my car / wardrobe game.

Walking about in 24K gold bathrooms and Jesus in gold, not a Jesus piece but an actual person dressed as Jesus walking next to me dipped in gold.

:pimp:

I could never live in the country side / own a house.

Condo life for me.
man I am the opposite.. When I was looking at houses I made sure it was single family homes.. I did not want a condo or even townhouses. I like the privacy and I've lived in apartments and I don't like having someone over and under me

Different strokes for different folks.

I guess it depends on your living situation / area.

I would never want to own a home in NJ, insurance :x taxes :x utilities :x

I rather buy a condo for the low, wait till the gentrify my area and move all my cousins out and sell it when I'm ready to retire.

Man if I drop a deuce at work, and poop stains are left in the toilet, I always feel the need to tell the next person that I wasn't the one who stained it. Although I definitely did stain it. Anybody else feel that way?

my poop is stainless when it hits the bowl

Back
Top Bottom