the thread about nothing...

Hate when people don't reply some what fast when where negotiating on a a deal for shoes >:

Yep! Not to mention I've had 4 offers in the last few days, ALL of which i accepted within 2-3 hours of the message. NEVER heard back from any of them. PHUKING PHLAKES!
lmfaooo

oh man, so happy I don't deal with shoes online anymore.

grown men acting like kids.
dudes make deals, then hit you with the.. ok, I just need to sell my VNDS SBs to pay for them, talk to you next week :x

Most folks participating in the trade are horrible at sales and negotiating......even the sellers who refuse to name a price.

You name a price. You negotiate or not. Transaction is completed.

You must remember your audience though, some of the people you are selling to/buying from probably haven't completed Algebra I yet.

It's the ******g worst.

I dread selling shoes to people :smh:

And I have good deals too...

11.5/12 :nerd:

You must remember your audience though, some of the people you are selling to/buying from probably haven't completed Algebra I yet.
agreed 100%, but when you realize you're dealing with someone who can legally drink, is married, and might have a child, and they're still running around I$$ negotiating over shoes with $ they don't have yet
:x :x :x :x

Last edited:

her first time kissing a girl and she said she liked it :evil:

you knew we would like her moar :evil:

get dem yambs Spectacular

agreed 100%, but when you realize you're dealing with someone who can legally drink, is married, and might have a child, and they're still running around I$$ negotiating over shoes with $ they don't have yet
:x :x :x :x

Sadly.....those folks might not have passed Algebra I yet either. :lol:

But as I became older, made and spent more money.....selling my shoes for maximum profit was no longer a priority. I was more/less just clearing space out of my closet/house and almost paying it forward to the next generation of interested sneaker folks. I sold shoes based on convnience and no haggle. Call me the carmax of selling shoes on NT. I sold a pair of DS OG XVI for $120 and DS AJ Retro I 2001 for $120 or so.

My time became more valuable than money. I wouldn't even respond to folks trying to bargain and such because I would have probably sold them for $50 if someone came to my house and offered me cash on the spot. I just wanted things gone.

NT help me out, im stuck on 2 girls

Im spanish and never been out of my race but recently i ran into an old friend and shes asian, and we just clicked instantly

here are pics

and now here is the other girl ive been seeing, shes so cool and plays videos and sports

this one is spanish

Which one? :nerd:

no pedo... at da sem damb time????

Flying to Florida tomorrow , I hate flying. Haven't flew in like 12 years tho lol. I suffer from anxiety so I blow everything outta proportion though. Has it changed to where you can use cell phones for Internet on planes now? No airplane mode necessary?

Flying to Florida tomorrow , I hate flying. Haven't flew in like 12 years tho lol. I suffer from anxiety so I blow everything outta proportion though. Has it changed to where you can use cell phones for Internet on planes now? No airplane mode necessary?

Cell phone on a plane?

Do you want it to crash?

RIP

Cell phone on a plane?

Do you want it to crash?

RIP
I'm assuming mmg is joking. Yeah, you can go online on your phone. At least I think. No one said anything on my last flight and I was surrounded by people online on their phones and tablets.

you have to turn off all electronics before the plane takes flight and before it lands

no airplane mode necessary in between that time

hope you get a hot young flight attendant and not old !@# darcie who gives you one too many ice cubes and no peanuts

Cell phone on a plane?

Do you want it to crash?

RIP
I'm assuming mmg is joking. Yeah, you can go online on your phone. At least I think. No one said anything on my last flight and I was surrounded by people online on their phones and tablets.
Naah I think you can't.

Cell phone on a plane?

Do you want it to crash?

RIP
Naah I think you can't.
Planes have wifi nowadays.. pretty sure you can surf the web

Cell phone on a plane?

Do you want it to crash?

RIP
Naah I think you can't.
Planes have wifi nowadays.. pretty sure you can surf the web

$$$

Back
Top Bottom