the thread about nothing...

Homeboy outside he's in on it.
a6a.gif

1000%

Too calm.. The robbers didn't take his phone.. Also convenient.. he had no cash.. Who goes to the barbershop with no cash..

Random ideas I am just throwing out into the ether: Adults Swim should just go full streaming service. We're, what? 20 years deep now. I think with all the old and new content, they can pull it off. Sea Lab :pimp:

Nba League Pass should offer a package that just shows nationally aired games and it should still count towards viewership for the networks. I dont want to watch ALL the games, I dont want to watch ALL the games for my team. I just want to watch the games I would watch if I had cable without paying for a bunch of crap I'm not going to watch.

Simplifying watching sports would be near the top of my dream list of never-happen-things. Up there with world peace and financial stability. Way too much of my life is struggling to find and being disappointed with sports viewing experiences.

I need to control myself better… my job for some reason always has free food which is leftovers from meetings and I always feel the need to take it home or eat it on the spot… around 11am today I was hungry and wanted to eat a snack but got caught up in work and didn’t get a chance to eat….I go see that theres bagels in the cafeteria and grab one… I decide to eat it but have to finish up some work so don’t start eating until 12:30… I usually go on my lunch break at 1:30 and today got a salad with no protein and half a ham sandwich that I got from Tuesday here at work… Im not even hungry… maybe ill wait until 2 to eat…

Or a Pittsburgh Salad:

1700063166184.jpeg
I expected way worse for a pittsburgh salad

I mess with it though
2 appetizers/sidedishes in 1, why not

When my daughter was younger she had this cotton candy maker that would make cotton candy out of any hard candy. I dont like cotton candy, and hadnt eaten jolly ranchers since i was her age. She dropped a couple green apple jolly ranchers in that thang. Let me tell you I ate about a franchise boys xxxl tall white tee amount of cotton candy that day.
speaking of
loved the song in real time
but the so so def remix is by far the best version

Facebook thinks im dull, debatable. I do however find this a bit fascinating and infuriating 🤣
Screenshot_20231115_202722_Facebook.jpg
mans finger tips though

Did you use primer before rolling and cutting?
I was told by a friend of mine who's a painter that I didn't need to for this. If it peels in a few years and looks like it will be a headache to fix, I'll just replace the paneling. I already hate it.

Random ideas I am just throwing out into the ether: Adults Swim should just go full streaming service. We're, what? 20 years deep now. I think with all the old and new content, they can pull it off. Sea Lab :pimp:

Nba League Pass should offer a package that just shows nationally aired games and it should still count towards viewership for the networks. I dont want to watch ALL the games, I dont want to watch ALL the games for my team. I just want to watch the games I would watch if I had cable without paying for a bunch of crap I'm not going to watch.
Adult Swim would be 🔥
Actually surprised that’s not a thing.

Back
Top Bottom