the thread about nothing...

So I just found out theres a female Ike Turner/Lawrence Fishburn meme. Dont google or you'll be uncomfortable for the rest of the day. :smh:

This irks me so much. Ordered a new iPad and got it sent to my office because I thought that would be easier. It said it could come between 8 and 6, didn’t expect it to be 8 so thought I could just stay late to get it - but after lunch it said it would come between 7:16 and 8:16. I went home to eat and got back about 7:10, turned all the lights on and did a few things - and then I get this notification.

screenshot 2023-11-14 19.14.14.jpeg

What’s the deal Aleks? And what is that photo supposed to be? A drive by photo? Clearly not my address because it wasn’t dark.

Then while I was still there I got an email from a different courier for some stuff I’d bought on Amazon saying “sorry, you weren’t there at 7:26…”

What a joke. Should have just sent it to my house.

This irks me so much. Ordered a new iPad and got it sent to my office because I thought that would be easier. It said it could come between 8 and 6, didn’t expect it to be 8 so thought I could just stay late to get it - but after lunch it said it would come between 7:16 and 8:16. I went home to eat and got back about 7:10, turned all the lights on and did a few things - and then I get this notification.

screenshot 2023-11-14 19.14.14.jpeg

What’s the deal Aleks? And what is that photo supposed to be? A drive by photo? Clearly not my address because it wasn’t dark.

Then while I was still there I got an email from a different courier for some stuff I’d bought on Amazon saying “sorry, you weren’t there at 7:26…”

What a joke. Should have just sent it to my house.
I would never trust someone who spelled Alex with a -ks.

Back
Top Bottom