the thread about nothing...

s-l1600 - 2023-11-09T014703.350 (1).jpg

When my daughter was younger she had this cotton candy maker that would make cotton candy out of any hard candy. I dont like cotton candy, and hadnt eaten jolly ranchers since i was her age. She dropped a couple green apple jolly ranchers in that thang. Let me tell you I ate about a franchise boys xxxl tall white tee amount of cotton candy that day.

I want the cybertruck or a Ford Raptor

I might lean towards the Raptor
Due to availability when I’m ready to buy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Them joints ain’t cheap
That’s the Texas in me talking

This irks me so much. Ordered a new iPad and got it sent to my office because I thought that would be easier. It said it could come between 8 and 6, didn’t expect it to be 8 so thought I could just stay late to get it - but after lunch it said it would come between 7:16 and 8:16. I went home to eat and got back about 7:10, turned all the lights on and did a few things - and then I get this notification.

screenshot 2023-11-14 19.14.14.jpeg

What’s the deal Aleks? And what is that photo supposed to be? A drive by photo? Clearly not my address because it wasn’t dark.

Then while I was still there I got an email from a different courier for some stuff I’d bought on Amazon saying “sorry, you weren’t there at 7:26…”

What a joke. Should have just sent it to my house.
truth is, some courier's don't deliver as expected eventhough they should. I had a few occasions that I stayed at home so that I could pick up the parcel myself. "lo and behold", not a single doorbell nor knock on the door. I even have my curtains open just to see them go around the neighborhood. for some reason, they are able to slip by you and leave that notification in your mailbox.

the best thing you could do is file a complaint so that whoever didn't deliver your stuff gets black flagged by the courier.

Random ideas I am just throwing out into the ether: Adults Swim should just go full streaming service. We're, what? 20 years deep now. I think with all the old and new content, they can pull it off. Sea Lab :pimp:

Nba League Pass should offer a package that just shows nationally aired games and it should still count towards viewership for the networks. I dont want to watch ALL the games, I dont want to watch ALL the games for my team. I just want to watch the games I would watch if I had cable without paying for a bunch of crap I'm not going to watch.

Back
Top Bottom