the thread about nothing...

I was told by a friend of mine who's a painter that I didn't need to for this. If it peels in a few years and looks like it will be a headache to fix, I'll just replace the paneling. I already hate it.

Yeah, swap it out once you get tired of it. Maybe experiment with different colors right before you scrap it.

Yeah, swap it out once you get tired of it. Maybe experiment with different colors right before you scrap it.
Are you experienced in interior paint? 👀 Have I already screwed up not priming? My friend who's a painter, he painted my house earlier this year and I've known him 5 or 6 years. He's been painting over 30 years, but he mostly does houses, decks, & businesses. Did he steer me wrong on interior advice? 👀😬

Social media never going away. It runs society
I never said its going anywhere, not completely, at least. With the AI and deep fake stuff, its going to be all kinds of garbage and misinformation. Dont be surprised if you see Joe Biden actually eating a baby or something. X/Twitter and/or Tik Tok aint gonna make it, imo. I feel like Meta can just throw money at it. Have an AI FOR AI generated content.

People with big follower counts, from any and every industry, have too much invested in it… they know the problem but can’t let it go away for themselves.

I expected way worse for a pittsburgh salad

I mess with it though
2 appetizers/sidedishes in 1, why not

I only know about it because my wife still laughs about it. She had been visiting her family and they went on a road trip to Pittsburgh. After a few days of hotel breakfasts and pizza etc they stopped at a diner on the way home and she thought she’d order a salad - just not expecting it to be under a mountain of fries.

Are you experienced in interior paint? 👀 Have I already screwed up not priming? My friend who's a painter, he painted my house earlier this year and I've known him 5 or 6 years. He's been painting over 30 years, but he mostly does houses, decks, & businesses. Did he steer me wrong on interior advice? 👀😬

Yeah, remember the fellas talking about it being mafia code for something else? Lol.

You’re good if those things weren’t laminated in a plastic finish. If your plan was to keep them a long time I’d say a light sanding and primer would make it last a long time. However, you’re likely to remove them later so it’s not a problem. I only question if the color is too dark for the small space it seems to be in the pictures. The darker the color the smaller it makes any room appear. I always remind my customers about that because some have changed their minds after the work is done. Do your thing though, you might be going for a more cozy feel 👍

Do your thing though, you might be going for a more cozy feel 👍
What I'm going for:
Screenshot_20231115_163559_Google.jpg

You gonna do the ceiling as well? After that you’re just missing the white moulding to break up the new paint.
Absolutely doing the ceiling. Only the window and the top & bottom borders will remain white, which is why you'll see them taped off in my pics.
Screenshot_20231116_211601_Gallery.jpg

I hope you're right because then I'll have more time to replace this paneling when the time comes.
I think those white accents will make it better. You’re not alone with your wall predicament. I’ve been meaning to fill some holes and paint my walls too. Just haven’t brought myself to actually purchase the supplies to do it. 😓

Back
Top Bottom