the thread about nothing...

the math is just perplexing to hear when Joe was the one who gave Pun his "break".

the NY rap scene would be interesting to see tho had Pun, Biggie and Big L all lived.

4243116605_cd34ed654b_o.jpg

4243117551_c33da1964b_o.jpg

4243927216_887d1ee455_o.jpg

4243927948_c0f8cfb53a_o.jpg

4243255645_e30df51f92_o.jpg

4244029836_2030d3947a_o.jpg

4244073188_5ba3a5e85a_o.jpg

4243300601_7257f6f544_o.jpg

4244116382_dc198b0e50_o.jpg

4243343099_88cd365f0f_o.jpg

She's been living outside of reality for a minute now. Funny thing about, shes just thick. Her whiteness is ******* with her head.

No way she actually believes this

She tries way too hard to constantly be the victim in every situation :lol:

Full context:

As she wrestled with these feelings growing up, Eilish also had to contend with the media’s mounting curiosity about her developing body. The rare moments when she wore tighter clothing were irresistible fodder for tabloids.

“I have big boobs. I’ve had big boobs since I was nine years old, and that’s just the way I am. That’s how I look,” she says, becoming exasperated as she recalls the media frenzy when she first dared to wear a tank top in public at age 16. “You wear something that’s at all revealing, and everyone’s like, ‘Oh, but you didn’t want people to sexualize you?’” She scoffs and answers the trolls: “You can suck my ***! I’m literally a being that is sexual sometimes. **** you!”

She’s fired up now, launching into a good old-fashioned rant. “Nobody ever says a thing about men’s bodies,” she says. “If you’re muscular, cool. If you’re not, cool. If you’re rail thin, cool. If you have a dad bod, cool. If you’re pudgy, love it! Everybody’s happy with it. You know why? Because girls are nice. They don’t give a **** because we see people for who they are!”

As of 6:37 pm local time on November 13, 2023, I am over 20 million minutes/333,333 hours old. :pimp:
Put one of my uncles to rest on Sunday. Wad a great service...man's lived 19,984 days. He lived enough in those 19,984 days that imma give him his 20K.

Full context:

As she wrestled with these feelings growing up, Eilish also had to contend with the media’s mounting curiosity about her developing body. The rare moments when she wore tighter clothing were irresistible fodder for tabloids.

“I have big boobs. I’ve had big boobs since I was nine years old, and that’s just the way I am. That’s how I look,” she says, becoming exasperated as she recalls the media frenzy when she first dared to wear a tank top in public at age 16. “You wear something that’s at all revealing, and everyone’s like, ‘Oh, but you didn’t want people to sexualize you?’” She scoffs and answers the trolls: “You can suck my ***! I’m literally a being that is sexual sometimes. **** you!”

She’s fired up now, launching into a good old-fashioned rant. “Nobody ever says a thing about men’s bodies,” she says. “If you’re muscular, cool. If you’re not, cool. If you’re rail thin, cool. If you have a dad bod, cool. If you’re pudgy, love it! Everybody’s happy with it. You know why? Because girls are nice. They don’t give a **** because we see people for who they are!”

It's still a BS quote, and not remotely true...

"Girls are nice" unless you ask a girl about another girl when she's not around :lol:

Sometimes context is necessary, since obviously sometimes context completely changes something that seems off putting on its own.
Even with context...
“Nobody ever says a thing about men’s bodies
... this is simply an intellectually dishonest premise.
That she was sexualized as a 16 year old doesn't lend credence to that intellectually dishonest premise.
That girls are sexualized at a very young age does not lend credence to that intellectually dishonest premise.
Studies showing that nearly 90% of women attest to experiencing some form of sexual trauma by a male at some point in their life does not lend credence to that intellectually dishonest premise.

Back
Top Bottom