the thread about nothing...

I think twice I’ve gotten it on the first complete shot in the dark, I use different words every time as we’ve talked about. Another strategy I use is to not try to use any letters from the previous day. Sometimes that can work.

That's hideous. 😂 That is a traveshamockery. Take that same body, EVERYTHING the same on the outside, except put it on one of those knock off brands and price it at $12k... not NOBODY thinks it goes hard or whatever.
But it's a Tesla, and it's $50-$70k sssoooo "Sign me up!!" 😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️
Just like certain sneakers; JUST like certain sneakers.
kanye-shrug.gif

20231112_202944.jpg

Do your thing, bruh. 🔥 Don't let anyone on the internet bully your decisions, especially no one who listens to ska. 🤣👀
Nah I'm not getting it for real. It's interesting to look at but l don't really like it tho. The roadster on the other hand :smh: l love it but $250k is insane.

I have a 40” Toshiba flat screen TV from 2009 that has been my racehorse for a decade. Side piece TV, been dependable for a decade and more.

This thing has two HDMI ports that—have both outlasted my Xbox One X’s single HDMI port—console I bought at the end of 2020. C’mon man.

Company ain’t doing well, but: Long live Toshiba :lol:

RIP Big Pun. Taken too soon, man. I wonder how his career would’ve turned out had he not passed. Him, Pac, Big and their other rappers we’ve lost.
Pun wouldve thrived the most out of anyone

he'd def have collabs with J-Lo
you can def see/hear him on Im real, with or without Ja

Fat Joe wouldve also taken him along when he was poppin too

and then the whole emmergence of the latin market globally
what pitbull did, I feel pun wouldve done as well, for suuuure

Pac I feel wouldve stopped rapping and focused on acting
and eventually getting into politics

Big L wouldve been great in the dipset era/mixtape era

Biggie, Im not sure how he wouldve turned out
I feel like he would be more mysterious as he aged and out of the spotlight

When my older sister ask me for money it kinda makes me feel a way (even though she’s good for it and will pay it back )

It’s like damn you just going to skip asking your husband huh >D >D >D

I don’t know why folks think I just got money
I’m poor out here trying to get this wallstreet bag :lol::lol::lol:

Have you said this to her?

Yea if she has a husband, he should be ATM #1

Back
Top Bottom