the thread about nothing...

Music of 2023 been kinda mid so far. Paramore latest album is probably my favorite album so far this year.
I don't know what kind of music you like, but I am assuming based on your St. Vincent avy that we have similar tastes. The new Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit album, Weathervanes, is fantastic. It might be my favorite Isbell album. I think he's the best lyricist working today.

Last edited:
I don't know what kind of music you like, but I am assuming based on your St. Vincent avy that we have similar tastes. The new Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit album, Weathervanes, is fantastic. It might be my favorite Isbell album. I think he's the best lyricist working today.

Yeah I know who Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit are. That style of country is better than bro-country.
I dig a lot of stuff but my ears mainly gravitate to like alt/indie rock and alt pop. Most modern hip hop
is kinda bland to me.

1686773757040.jpeg

Pop was fun to listen to up until around the mid 2010’s. Feels like modern pop is lacking the positive vibes it used to

Music of 2023 been kinda mid so far. Paramore latest album is probably my favorite album so far this year.

For me, it's been the new Deerhoof, Danny Brown and JPEGMafia's "Scaring the ****", the new Billy Woods, and that's about it. Waiting for the new PJ Harvey, Killer Mike, and Queens of the Stone Age, and that Benny/Hitboy album. And I'm hoping we get a new Jay Rock, maybe Schoolboy, and a new NxWorries.

For me, it's been the new Deerhoof, Danny Brown and JPEGMafia's "Scaring the ****", the new Billy Woods, and that's about it. Waiting for the new PJ Harvey, Killer Mike, and Queens of the Stone Age, and that Benny/Hitboy album. And I'm hoping we get a new Jay Rock, maybe Schoolboy, and a new NxWorries.

Scaring the H***s is easily my fav album of the year so far. My copy of LP! From Peggy finally came
In as well, one of my favorites of 21, def a slept on artist.

As far as other releases, I thought Daniel Caesars album was really good. Im looking forward to the new Killer Mike and Saba/No ID project as well.

And I honestly really enjoy a majority of the Accross the Spiderverse soundtrack.

But yeah 2023 has been pretty dry overall.

Last edited:
Heard the Mike single the other day. Been meaning to check out the Peggy/Danny project but I did see JPEG live last fall tho with Turnstile and Snail Mail. I might go see QOTSA in September.

Back
Top Bottom