the thread about nothing...

I went to a private high school with a dress code so the only gym shoes we could come close to getting away with was some all black forces.

Decent shoe...don't miss it.

if you want geometry kind of style for fashion, you are better off buying something from the middle east like Turkey and others. these overpriced poorly executed products don't even deserve to be even bought for what they are. where's the quality? I'm even suspicious if it's even authentic italian leather.

But it woudnt be Bottega.

Oh it’s for sure overpriced but it’s not made in a sweatshop, at least not this particular wallet, and it’s well made.

I generally only buy designer clothes because that’s just where I find the designs I love. I avoid visible logos or brand names though, which is something I find obnoxious but to each their own. I can stand a tiny barely noticeable logo if I like the design that much.
Missoni for example makes some cool designs I really like without obnoxious branding.
I understand what you mean although I'm just saying that what I see from the pic that you posted, it wouldn't pass my lady's quality control. she would take notice of the stitching, cuts and quality of the leather. funny thing though that these overpriced/valued items would drop down in price significantly after the season for as high as 90% off in some of the retailers or used market. it is much hunting season for the missus.

I can understand about the visible logos and my lady has the same criticism with those and she find them obnoxious as well. there are situations that we see a few people that wear everything from head to toe parading the brand. from a styling match and brand perspective, it is over the top ridiculous just to find attention. but instead of getting the typical in awe reaction, people would see it in "EWW" reaction instead. she is a firm believer of less is more and it's all about conformity to what you are than what you wanted to be perceived by virtue of outrageous brand parading. she loves branded items as well but she doesn't buy because it has a name on it but because it matches or compliments her style.

I’ve owned a few and they’re pretty comfy. I’ve never owned a pair of all whites though, I need the soles to have some sort of color. Kind got my eye on the white uppers with light blue or black soles from the Nike outlets.
1686848203341.jpeg

1686848279217.jpeg
I was close to owning a pair of AF1 lows a few years back. I believe I was looking at the ones which has a much softer foam in them.

My lady's car needed a tow on Sunday. 1st time ever being stranded in her car. I took care of everything through roadside assistance but she's gotten ads on her phone for AAA since Tuesday. Algorithm my ****, the FEDS are watching.

The algorithm IS the Feds. Skynet already here.
Yeah, I think you nailed that one. She ain't believe me until now :lol: she knows for a fact she didn't type anything related to the issue in her phone, only spoke to me. She would always tell me I must have googled something when it happened to me :frown:

Bought a kickstarter thing today for the first time ever. I guess I’ll see if it’s any good.

Back
Top Bottom