the thread about nothing...

It’s purple flavored. Duhhh…
download (6).jpeg

what's up with this reddit blackout that is happening? i was reading an article and still not sure what exactly is going on :lol:

reddit is no longer allowing third party apps to be a part of reddit so people/mods are privatizing their subreddits as a form of protest.

kind of stupid because if reddit wanted to they could just open up the sub reddits any time they want and ban the mods/remove their permissions lol

reddit is no longer allowing third party apps to be a part of reddit so people/mods are privatizing their subreddits as a form of protest.

kind of stupid because if reddit wanted to they could just open up the sub reddits any time they want and ban the mods/remove their permissions lol

Not quite.

Reddits still allowing third party apps but has priced access to their API above what most third party developers can afford. This pissed off users that use third party apps to access the site.

The bigger part of this is that most of the mods use third party apps because the built in reddit mod tools are apparently useless. So the mods, who aren't paid, are protesting.

While you are right that reddit could just undo the blackouts and ban the mods, reddit isn't stupid and knows that their site and more importantly their advertisers will jump ship as soon as social media does what social media tends to do when their isnt any moderation involved i.e. the Nazis, racists, grifters, and bigots move in unchecked.

All they have to do is look at twitters valuation after Elon decided that moderation and upkeep were unnecessary costs.

Not quite.

Reddits still allowing third party apps but has priced access to their API above what most third party developers can afford. This pissed off users that use third party apps to access the site.

The bigger part of this is that most of the mods use third party apps because the built in reddit mod tools are apparently useless. So the mods, who aren't paid, are protesting.

While you are right that reddit could just undo the blackouts and ban the mods, reddit isn't stupid and knows that their site and more importantly their advertisers will jump ship as soon as social media does what social media tends to do when their isnt any moderation involved i.e. the Nazis, racists, grifters, and bigots move in unchecked.

All they have to do is look at twitters valuation after Elon decided that moderation and upkeep were unnecessary costs.

I see. My question is where would people jump ships to? I’m not aware of a Reddit alternative currently

Ive owned hundreds of shoes in my life and never a pair of af1s
damn, wild

I just can’t do it. After a pair of whites in like 10th grade(2000) I said never again. I bought a pair of Fusion 12s, the first pair actually, cause the colorway was dope. Took em back the same day lol. Just couldn’t stand em lol.

Only AF1s I’ll ever go after are the actual pair Kobe wore when he played at Rucker Park

I cant do low af1s
highs way too high/big

Im a mids guy all the way
with all black mids being my faves

Picked up a new wallet and they gave me the option to inscribe 3 letters but no numbers or . - etc so I couldn’t pick my initials
This was the best I could come up with :smh: :lol:
IMG_4734.jpeg

Massively overpriced of course but I’m an addict to these geometric kind of designs
IMG_4735.jpeg

Picked up a new wallet and they gave me the option to inscribe 3 letters but no numbers or . - etc so I couldn’t pick my initials
This was the best I could come up with :smh: :lol:
IMG_4734.jpeg

Massively overpriced of course but I’m an addict to these geometric kind of designs
IMG_4735.jpeg
if you want geometry kind of style for fashion, you are better off buying something from the middle east like Turkey and others. these overpriced poorly executed products don't even deserve to be even bought for what they are. where's the quality? I'm even suspicious if it's even authentic italian leather.

if you want geometry kind of style for fashion, you are better off buying something from the middle east like Turkey and others. these overpriced poorly executed products don't even deserve to be even bought for what they are. where's the quality? I'm even suspicious if it's even authentic italian leather.
Oh it’s for sure overpriced but it’s not made in a sweatshop, at least not this particular wallet, and it’s well made.

I generally only buy designer clothes because that’s just where I find the designs I love. I avoid visible logos or brand names though, which is something I find obnoxious but to each their own. I can stand a tiny barely noticeable logo if I like the design that much.
Missoni for example makes some cool designs I really like without obnoxious branding.

I kinda want some all white AF1’s for the summer but they costs too much for what’s essentially the Hanes white T-shirt of sneakers. Nike should just make dirt cheap all whites and sell them in 3 packs for like $125. I buy the hell out of that.

Back
Top Bottom