the thread about nothing...

maxresdefault.jpg

So you can receive your gift ON Father’s Day??
Less than a week is kinda risky, and last minute.

But it’s not about a Father’s Day gift. I was looking for the sale the last two weeks to buy a Vick jersey for self. I’ve made some other purchases, too many actually, and may have to pass for now.

Erika’s Poem Adidas by Unheardof
Crazy 1 Silver
OG Flight Huarache
Washed Black 1s
Mac Attacks
Rainbow Trout Dunks…all in the last 2 weeks🤦🏾‍♂️

A man in his child's life and not steering him toward crime/violence will be far from the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Jimmy Delgado was the featured Timbalero on Kurtis Blow’s Hip Hop anthem ”these Are The Breaks” for which he received a Gold Record and another Gold Record was awarded to Jimmy for his contribution to Shaggy’s “Oh Carolina”

In 1982, Jose Feliciano played guitar on the DeBarge record All This Love.

Poor Georgie is the second single from hip-hop artist MC Lyte's third album Act Like You Know (1991). The song was produced by Ivan 'Doc' Rodriguez, and released on December 12, 1991.

Ivan 'Doc' Rodriguez also engineered and co-produced the historic single, “Self Destruction”

Rock Box by Run-D.M.C.

Run–D.M.C.'s third single, this was the first high-profile rap song to incorporate rock guitar, which boosted its appeal to white listeners the same way "Beat It," with an Eddie Van Halen solo, expanded Michael Jackson's fan base. The guitar part wasn't a sample - it was played by Eddie Martinez, who was a session player most notable for his work with Blondie.

The writing credit on the song went to the three members of Run–D.M.C. but Martinez got a production credit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom