the thread about nothing...

32b.png

Last edited:
**** man… every time I apply for a job that I REALLY, REALLY want, the ****in *******s NEVER ever hire me & give me a ******* chance. Then the jobs that I don’t really want/care for hire me. Dude I’m so ******* sick of this ****!!
You can’t get anywhere in this ******* world.

**** Floor & Decor man ******* jerks couldn’t give me a chance. Like, what ******* qualification am I missing you ******* *******s? 🧐🙄

So now I’m back stuck in this dead end job that I’m in & it’s going nowhere, it’s a ****in teenager kids job **** bro.
I HATE MY CURRENT JOB. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I’m seriously SICK OF THIS ********. Give me the jobs I actually WANTyou idiots, that’s how you make the world better. LET PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT & ARE INTERESTED IN DOING!!! 🤬

How can I do what I’m interested in or what I love/like if they don’t LET ME!! Yet they always talk **** about do what you love. 😡

**** YOU FOR THIS FLOOR & DECOR!! 🫵

What’s gonna happen now is, when I apply the second or third time they’re gonna finally hire me & it’s never as good of a feeling after they turned me down the first time. I hate that. ☹️

It always sucks when they decide to hire you after turning you down a few times. ☹️

I HATE THIS WORLD & MY CURRENT DEAD END JOB. ☹️

Last edited:
**** man… every time I apply for a job that I REALLY, REALLY want, the ****in *******s NEVER ever hire me & give me a ****ing chance.

Then the jobs that I don’t really want/care for hire me. Dude I’m so ****ing sick of this ****!!

You can’t get anywhere in this ****ing world.

**** Floor & Decor man ****ing jerks couldn’t give me a chance. Like, what ****ing qualification am I missing you ****ing *******s?

So now I’m back stuck in this dead end job that I’m in & it’s going nowhere, it’s a ****in teenager kids job **** bro.

I’m seriously SICK OF THIS BULL****. Give me the jobs I want you idiots, that’s how you make the world better. LET PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT & ARE INTERESTED IN DOING!!! 🤬

Dude give the job that I WANT for once. How can I do what I’m interested in or what I love/like if they don’t LET ME!! Yet they always talk **** about do what you love. 😡

The job search sucks ***. Only advice I can give is to not depend on online applications, whether directly at the employer's website or through Indeed, Zip Recruiter, or LInkedIn. Actively reach out to recruiters and hiring managers at the companies you are truly interested in. Look for direct contact information, track them down through LinkedIn, and message them directly. Sell yourself and show that you're interested. In my experience recently, a lot of job postings aren't ones that companies are necessarily looking to quickly fill and may just be posted in case someone wants to apply, and so that they've got applications on file in case they need. Hang in there!

The job search sucks ***. Only advice I can give is to not depend on online applications, whether directly at the employer's website or through Indeed, Zip Recruiter, or LInkedIn. Actively reach out to recruiters and hiring managers at the companies you are truly interested in. Look for direct contact information, track them down through LinkedIn, and message them directly. Sell yourself and show that you're interested. In my experience recently, a lot of job postings aren't ones that companies are necessarily looking to quickly fill and may just be posted in case someone wants to apply, and so that they've got applications on file in case they need. Hang in there!

Thanks.

Frustrated man, I can’t get the jobs or things I REALLY WANT to do. Always happens… every job that I REALLY WANT turns me away.

Sick of this teenager high schooler job that I’m in. It’s a complete waste of my life.

Thanks.

Frustrated man, I can’t get the jobs or things I REALLY WANT to do. Always happens… every job that I REALLY WANT turns me away.

Sick of this teenager high schooler job that I’m in. It’s a complete waste of my life.
Hang in there man. Grateful for the job I have as it pays well and allowed me to move to the state I wanted. But it was a complete pivot away from my previous field where I’d be in consideration for upper management by now. Completed my grad degree recently and been testing the waters to get back in the field but can’t even get a call back. 7+ years experience, grad degree and professional certification and can’t even get a call for a Sr. Analyst role. Recruiters hit me up from time to time but it hasn’t led to anything.

“Who you know” is more important now more than ever to get a look. As suggested hit up people in LinkedIn and try to build a connection, go to job fairs, anything that gets you in contact with a human.

**** man… every time I apply for a job that I REALLY, REALLY want, the ****in *******s NEVER ever hire me & give me a ****ing chance. Then the jobs that I don’t really want/care for hire me. Dude I’m so ****ing sick of this ****!!
You can’t get anywhere in this ****ing world.

**** Floor & Decor man ****ing jerks couldn’t give me a chance. Like, what ****ing qualification am I missing you ****ing *******s? 🧐🙄

I’m seriously SICK OF THIS BULL****. Give me the jobs I actually WANTyou idiots, that’s how you make the world better. LET PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT & ARE INTERESTED IN DOING!!! 🤬

How can I do what I’m interested in or what I love/like if they don’t LET ME!! Yet they always talk **** about do what you love. 😡

What’s gonna happen now is, when I apply the second or third time they’re gonna finally hire me & it’s never as good of a feeling after they turned me down the first time. I hate that. ☹️

It always sucks when they decide to hire you after turning you down a few times. ☹️

I HATE THIS WORLD & MY CURRENT DEAD END JOB. ☹️
If flooring and design is what you're really interested in, they have to have a competitor in town maybe a few. Look for more of those types of stores near you. Fill out an app, even if its not the exact position you want within the company...just get in that industry. After you fill out the app, go in in person maybe a day or two later take your resume with you and ask to speak with the hiring manager. Let him know you just filled out an app and wanted to introduce yourself and drop off a resume in person dont take up too much of his time simple introduction and hand shake. That way they can put a face to what they see on the computer. Cant hurt to try it.

Back
Top Bottom