the thread about nothing...

Ok. Sugarhill Groove is my favorite song by you guys. In fact Kool Moe Dee asked me to make a cd of some stuff that he wanted , and that was the main one that he requested. That was a very underrated song that is missing (along with Mean Machines Disco Dream) off of many of the Sugarhill Records greatest hits compilations. Anyway was Tito Puente actually in the studio with you guys when you recorded that?

No, but I saw him lay that track down. He went off. He lived in Teaneck , and he was a friend of Sylvia’s. They all came from Harlem ,& the Bronx and they came up in that 1960 ish time. But Tito was a Latin king , and Sylvia was the queen of Do Wop. Sylvia would bring in all the best musicians , ‘cus she knew ‘em all!! She would call 'em up to do sessions. She knew all the violinists , and the best horn players. They would come in and do the sessions. We had already did the track and Sylvia said that she wanted some cool timbales right there. She made the call and he showed up and did the session.

Himalayan griffon
FB_IMG_1686510888273.jpg

This Mayweather exhibition against John Gotti III was wild 🤣 wwe could never. The ref stopped it in the 7th of 8 for too much trash talk now theres a brawl in the ring between the camps 🤣🤣. Blue face and Krishawn did all the music that should tell you something 🤣🤣🤣

This Mayweather exhibition against John Gotti III was wild 🤣 wwe could never. The ref stopped it in the 7th of 8 for too much trash talk now theres a brawl in the ring between the camps 🤣🤣. Blue face and Krishawn did all the music that should tell you something 🤣🤣🤣
I was tripping out when someone mentioning Mayweather was going to fight John Gotti tonight.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom