the thread about nothing...

For real. Reminds me of that Alex Jones cat. Just frothing at the mouth and red in the face angry over everything.

Rainbows? The word woke? Books? Dude needs therapy and Xanax or something.
Tell me why I immediately thought of this?
:rofl:
1686076330662.gif

1686076362876.gif

P Present sneeker sneeker we are all in agreement. That era of cartoons are a thing of beauty 🤝

B Bronson I feel that way too. I don’t like going through the shave process but it’s gotta get done. It feels lots better now that I used a shaving gel instead of the traditional foam in a can stuff. I don’t get cuts anymore.

I believe these politicians don’t believe any of the things they say, but they know their voters do.

Yeah I forget this sometimes. Dudes running the oldest play in the book. Pandering to the dumbest voter base on the planet, when he himself is an actual intelligent human.
BB92C7C8-9424-497E-B5B0-B07729001C9F.jpeg

P Present sneeker sneeker we are all in agreement. That era of cartoons are a thing of beauty 🤝

B Bronson I feel that way too. I don’t like going through the shave process but it’s gotta get done. It feels lots better now that I used a shaving gel instead of the traditional foam in a can stuff. I don’t get cuts anymore.
word of the wise, don't let it grow too long for shaving. having said that, I'm curious as to what trimmer brand is the cheapest and best for those stubborn stubbles? the one that don't bite and just slide thru? I used a few and they always bite.

Depends for me. My elementary was right down the street from the court house we would take walking field trips a few times a year and go there sometimes talk to lawyers and judges get a behind the scenes of how things work. I was enthralled by that and would look forward to it.

Watching cases hearing the court process ect ect I could do it all day now. Even sit on a jury for a civil case I wouldn't mind, "like yeah bruh you owe that man for that fence pay up." The criminal cases are the ones where im not personally trying trying to serve on the jury too much is potentially at stake.

It was a lot of potential left on the table with those Roshes. Im surprised they didnt go full Dunk on them. I think they pulled back when the Yeezys dropped.

Might be in for a pair lol
I’ve never tried on a pair. They do look very comfy though, might give them a try.

word of the wise, don't let it grow too long for shaving. having said that, I'm curious as to what trimmer brand is the cheapest and best for those stubborn stubbles? the one that don't bite and just slide thru? I used a few and they always bite.
I use the hair clipper from my self haircuts 1st, then shave the stubble off using a muli-blade razor. Shaving gel, not shaving cream and it works beautifully 👍

Back
Top Bottom