the thread about nothing...

Feet looking like Cheetara from the Thundercats 😂
1686011879530.png
Thunder ........Thunder.........ThunderCats'..........*** !!!! 😆

This one was one of my favorites as a kid. He-Man, M.A.S.K. , Spider-Man and his amazing friend...etc.

You gonna go this time? I haven’t since 2008

Yea, I always go. I think in a 12 yr span, I’ve been selected 4 times and the others been dismissed. From 18 to about 30, think I only got summoned twice. Now, it’s been like non-stop. And it’s in LA. I hate going to that one.

Yea, I always go. I think in a 12 yr span, I’ve been selected 4 times and the others been dismissed. From 18 to about 30, think I only got summoned twice. Now, it’s been like non-stop. And it’s in LA. I hate going to that one.

You def got some dedication going that much Coop.

The one in Downtown LA? Yeah, they stay trying to get me there after the one time I was picked, smh. My bro is lucky he’s gone only to our local one which was damn near walking distance and the other one near the beach.

I dont know if there's a thread on Ebay but anyone use it to sell sneakers?
Literally made an account an hour ago and got insta banned right when I listed my shoes. Sent them an email, and got 2 of the same automatic responses back to back.

Thinking I should call in but im wasting so much of my time just to list some shoes I don't even want to even have to deal with all this extra BS. Theres probably listings of reps and fakes all over but somehow I can't even list some REAL shoes :lol:

This one was one of my favorites as a kid. He-Man, M.A.S.K. , Spider-Man and his amazing friend...etc.

You gonna go this time? I haven’t since 2008
mine would be ThunderCats, M.A.S.K, Centurion, Transformers, SIlverhawks, etc.........

the one I love the most is the 2 Voltron shows. I still have to get my hands on the SOC Dairugger XV figure but I'm saving up for the Robo-Dou Voltron.

Attachments

• PC220026_2.jpg
    PC220026_2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 105
  • robovolt.jpg
    robovolt.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 105
That sucks :lol:

I only got called once when I was 19.... I guess I'm lucky, but they never ask me to actually come in.. And I'd have to go to the DT Superior Court too :sick:

so how’d you vote?
The defense did a good enough job at poking enough holes in the case to where there was enough doubt that you couldn't vote guilty on the case presented. Lots of technicalities and wiggle room on how you interpret things and the defense did a better job at poking holes and making you say ok well maybe. There were things that were easily verifiable that the police and or prosecution failed to even attempt to answer from the simplest things like even calling his job to verify he was working. Police work 101.

While i and a most others felt he was guilty they just couldn't PROVE it. I cant send a man to jail because of how i feel.

The feedback from the post case questions they do with the jury the prosecutors told us basically they were limited in time and resources to do their jobs correctly 🙄

Back
Top Bottom