the thread about nothing...

Story is so wild it seems to be fake.

It is. The only possibilities I could come up with are:

1. Child not getting help they need at home so turned to school counsellor for support.

2. Crazy parent thinking up the wildest story they can - woke schools forcing kids to transition.

The first is possible - but even if they’re weren’t supportive you’d think the parents would know something was up with the kid.

Yea, from what I hear/read from situations "like" this one is if a student feels they can't go home and talk to their parent that they should be able to speak to someone at school in secrecy.

I am just saying that is a fine line to walk if you are that school employee.

If a parent finds out the school has been "keeping secrets" about THEIR child, all hell can break loose and can we really blame any parent for feeling that way?

Again, fine line to walk.

IMG_20230211_142001.jpg

Last year, NBA 2K22 was crashing my system. Went ahead and took the fan out to give it a good cleaning. All was well after that.

Finally started playing 2K23 a couple weeks ago. Bout 3 games in, it starts to crash the system. Kinda quick turn around for another cleaning, but I clean the fan and think I'm good. Nope...joint crashes again very next run. So I actually had to go a step further removing the mid frame to get better access to the additional heat sinks in there. Not full access though...can't take a vacuum in there. Put that forced air all down and through there seems to have done the trick.

I mean, i ain't gonna turn it off. And I actually did purposefully play Donda about 3 weeks ago. But listening frequency is wasayyyy down.

Yes. It’s just too damn good

I don’t listen to new Kanye all too much. A little saint Pablo but it mostly sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me. MBDTF was his magnum opus
Yeah this is pretty much how I am. I don’t mess with his new stuff. I still listen to his older stuff because it’s so classic but I almost feel guilty doing so :lol:

Back
Top Bottom