the thread about nothing...

Rihanna from best to worst, chronologically (parenthesis means it was another artist’s song she appeared on)

Unfaithful
Rude Boy
Stay
Where Have You Been
We Found Love
S&M
Disturbia
Shut Up And Drive
Run This Town (Jay Z)
Live Your Life (T.I.)
Work
Take Care (Drake)
Take A Bow
Only Girl In The World
Needed Me
This Is What You Came For (Calvin Harris)
Hate That I Love You
SOS
Te Amo
Pon De Replay
What’s My Name (Drake)
Umbrella
Shine Bright Like A Diamond
Don’t Stop The Music
Love On The Brain
***** Better Have My Money
FourFiveSeconds

Embrace debate

Last edited:
Rihanna from best to worst, chronologically (parenthesis means it was another artist’s song she appeared on)

Unfaithful
Rude Boy
Stay
Where Have You Been
We Found Love
S&M
Disturbia
Shut Up And Drive
Run This Town (Jay Z)
Live Your Life (T.I.)
Work
Take Care (Drake)
Take A Bow
Only Girl In The World
Needed Me
Hate That I Love You
SOS
Te Amo
Pon De Replay
What’s My Name (Drake)
Umbrella
Don’t Stop The Music
Love On The Brain
FourFiveSeconds

Embrace debate
Loveee Song and Selfish ****ting on 80% of that list, easily.
Respectfully

Wordle 603 3/6

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

403337E6-BBE5-4070-B556-8B639F6AD5AA.jpeg

Wordle 603 3/6

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

re: Kanye

I really didn't listen to anything after Graduation.

I will not go out of my way NOT to listen to him. Same way I approach Robert O'Kelley.

Also, if I feel like listening to them I will listen to them.

I kinda wish someone would go ahead, link up with Kells so he can keep writing Trapped in the Closet and some random artist drops it under their name.

Honest to God, and maybe kind of sad in a way, but Mr. Biggs and Kelly's saga is the lonest slow play I've ever seen happen in my life.

It had to be about 02 or 03, probably around the time of Contagious, but actually could have been earlier than that, Kells and Ron Isley was on 106th n Park...they ask him what future plans there could be for the saga and Kells says flat out they're working on something that could eventually become a broadway musical.

About 3 years later, T.I.T.C. rolls out. Bro's creativity is top tier.

Last edited:
Anyone here have tried Crease Beast? Need to know if they're worth the price. According to them it's a much better investment than buying plastic sole shields for each sneaker that you have.

My wife used to coupon like that.

We're legit sitting on 3 years worth of toothpaste supplies from her couponing era.

I worked a second job for a very short period of time at cvs years back. It wasnt worth it to me to spend my time dealing with couponers. Some of em treated it like game 7 or the super bowl. Binders upon binders, sometimes you have to scan the coupon and the item specifically in the order they give it to you so they can keep track and if you don't they will make you cancel the whole transaction and start over. Sometimes if the coupon wont work or wont scan they wont allow you to just manually give them a discount because they have it calculated down to the penny how much they have to spend and what items they need to buy to get additional coupons and cvs bucks. It was *** crazy. Never again 🤣 I wonder how they are coping with self checkout and if they are thriving or if it has any impact at all.

The pettiness of fans booing any great player, to me, is completely stupid. Not just because it’s Kobe.

This reminds me of a situation I was in.

I went to a college basketball game with a co-worker but she wasn't into basketball AT ALL. She wouldn't know the difference between LeBron and Kobe. (She actually confused them for each other before).

While at the game, she was clapping for both teams. She also couldn't understand why the home fans were booing the opposing players.

Her logic was, "It is like a performance. These kids are trying their hardest. Why are adults booing them?"

She was dead serious too.

Unfaithful
Rude Boy
Stay
Where Have You Been
We Found Love
S&M
Disturbia
Shut Up And Drive
Run This Town (Jay Z)
Live Your Life (T.I.)
Work
Take Care (Drake)
Take A Bow
Only Girl In The World
Needed Me
Hate That I Love You
SOS
Te Amo
Pon De Replay
What’s My Name (Drake)
Umbrella
Don’t Stop The Music
Love On The Brain
FourFiveSeconds

Embrace debate
Best and The ONLY ONE I Like over and over again......
Eminem Rulez

Back
Top Bottom