the thread about nothing...

This how people look when they buy those MSCHF shoes:

3195BC00-4DF6-42E3-97EB-DB21B3DA8B83.jpeg

Patrick is MSCHF BTW

Wait, I always assumed that vehicles over there have KM/H on the outside and MPH on the inside, the inverse of what we have here, obviously. 👀

Also what are you pushing if you don't me asking?

I thought someone might ask that. The UK is entirely metric except that we use miles for distance, stones and pounds for weight of a person, and feet and inches for height of a person.

No idea why, we just didn’t commit when things all changed decades ago.

Mainland Europe is as you say - km is bigger and mph is there but smaller - the other way round from what we expect.

This is my 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe. Not a lot of miles for a car that age but I’m going to change it in the next few months - it’s beginning to have little things wear out so
I’m sure it’s time. It’s also a diesel and they are getting unpopular here - the fuel is more and they have these low emission areas coming in where I won’t be able to go.

I also have a tiny Citroen (French car - but made in conjunction with Toyota - they made the engines thankfully!) which is a 2008 but only has 34k. I bought it for one of my kids to learn in - 998cc so cheap to insure and sips fuel. Bought it from an old lady who barely drove. The inside looks basically new.

Back
Top Bottom