the thread about nothing...

me-singing-along-to-needed-me-by-rihanna-24882517.png

Vanessa Hudgens getting married to this player for the Pirates. Didn't know she is 34 now (he is 26).

https://people.com/thmb/cIeML191QyULh8wg9XYGgXuLmCE=/1500x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(719x367:721x369):format(webp)/vanessa-hudgens-2-2467abd154d54b0b853bbe52df4be2d9.jpg

My bro I went to high school with ended up joining the same fraternity as me. We lived together for a while and then went our separate ways. Always in contact and then when I got married I asked him to be my groomsman and he helped make my wedding tux.. wanted to share here. (And if anyone needs a tux.. def recommend him.. they are consistently killing it!)

Thanks for listening to my Ted talk 😅

My bro I went to high school with ended up joining the same fraternity as me. We lived together for a while and then went our separate ways. Always in contact and then when I got married I asked him to be my groomsman and he helped make my wedding tux.. wanted to share here. (And if anyone needs a tux.. def recommend him.. they are consistently killing it!)

Congrats to you and Wifey, that some details on that tux for sure

Saw your post on IG. Took us on a journey man, thanks for sharing!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom