the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20230209-160044_Chrome.jpg

I was a sophomore in HS when these dropped. We were up against a rival bball team at the time. The winner of the game determined the league champs and guaranteed a trip to the state playoffs.

The best player on the other team came out of the locker room for warmups with that damn metal briefcase. Nobody knew what was in there. He proceeded to pull out that heat, laced em’ up, and then also proceeded to give us THAT WORK! They won the game, the league title, and a free ride to state. I swear it was the shoes.

Anyways, I’ll never forget that day. Love the shoes but it’s bittersweet.
years ago, I almost bought these with the briefcase. somehow, never went with them and bought other pairs instead.

C0EC78BE-5E1A-4B9D-A1FC-18D892AC78EC.jpeg

AE696CB2-5DC7-4938-B480-27B201650929.jpeg

BD4E968A-EFA7-4055-96DB-ABA0568FD1F2.jpeg

So Stash took a few DS pairs of his 95 and collaborated with recouture, a shoe repair shop in Tokyo, to make his shoes wearable again.

Cool thing is recouture soles can be sole swapped at anytime if you bring it to their shop in Tokyo.

Stash hand painted the sole and box and only released a total of 8 pairs online. I was able to snag the last size 9. Sold out in less than a minute.

I’ve always wanted a pair of Stash 95s as a kid but could never afford the resale price. Now I’m glad I have a pair that is wearable, and even more in touch with Stash’s work.

Forgot to mention that all profit went to charity which makes it 10x better.

Last edited:
C0EC78BE-5E1A-4B9D-A1FC-18D892AC78EC.jpeg

AE696CB2-5DC7-4938-B480-27B201650929.jpeg

BD4E968A-EFA7-4055-96DB-ABA0568FD1F2.jpeg

So Stash took a few DS pairs of his 95 and collaborated with recouture, a shoe repair shop in Tokyo, to make his shoes wearable again.

Cool thing is recouture soles can be sole swapped at anytime if you bring it to their shop in Tokyo.

Stash hand painted the sole and box and only released a total of 8 pairs online. I was able to snag the last size 9. Sold out in less than a minute.

I’ve always wanted a pair of Stash 95s as a kid but could never afford the resale price. Now I’m glad I have a pair that is wearable, and even more in touch with Stash’s work.

Forgot to mention that all profit went to charity which makes it 10x better.

These are CLEAN!!!

Back
Top Bottom