the thread about nothing...

Imma have to take my boy zmaq to Madison and Pulaski.

Trip down Roosevelt too.
I've been there too, lol, not as fancy as The Loop but good vibes. Our Air BnB was around Madison & Pulaski area IIRC. Been a minute since I been to Chitown...miss driving on that beautiful Lake Shore Drive & the waves hitting the shore from Lake Michigan.

I always amazes me and makes me laugh how many safety rules and laws weren't around back then and they did things without delay. Compared to now it takes months to do the smallest thing.
Good observation & I was thinking the same thing. There wasn't as many building codes & regulations back then but even though there were conflicts & disagreements everybody got there **** done. Insane it took them only 13 months to build that way back in 1931. If you think about it building the Empire State would be the equivalent of building the Burj Khalifa today. A monumental achievement done in such short time.

Now everyone's a drama king or queen & building projects get hung up for a # of different reasons all the time. Amazes me how there was such little safety equipment back then. OSHA & city building depts. would have a heart attack today if they saw workers weren't strapped into the proper apparatus & safety gear, lol.
Nike moved outta trump tower a couple years ago maybe about 7 or 8 and decided to move their hq from 57th and 5, to 855 6th Ave, which coincidentally is about a block or 2 from the Empire State building. But that def would be a dope greenspace to burn some dope green
Ohhh so that's what it is. Thank you for the info 🙏. Yup, that bldng with the grass check is 2 block from Empire. I don't smoke but I can see the appeal to burn there, lol.

51385239_2439800299382803_5493521187449339904_n.jpg

I swear they be trolling us. I ordered some food over the phone the other day and mentioned my name was "Tim" pretty damn clearly. They ended up putting "Kim" on my receipt knowing that I was ordering for myself and picking it up.😠

A few years ago I ordered some food for my boy and I over the phone for pickup before a Kentucky Derby party. I was a lil tipsy already so I was joking and flirting with the girl and I gave her my name but also said “Don’t worry, you won’t miss me. I’ll be the the guy in the baby blue double breasted suit.” I go to pick it up and this was the receipt :lol:
8B629D5C-8BB5-43DA-A7FF-2BF57061E653.jpeg

Ash got on long socks? Also is that butterfree significant other?
Further fire for my love hate with dogs. I would love to get a dog, but my schedule and the schedule they require just don't sync up. Also not interested in the walking and taking out part. Hence why no dog.

Back
Top Bottom