the thread about nothing...

Man we're lucky to live in a country with amazing cities. My city(San Francisco), LA, NYC, Chicago, Miami, Philly, DC, New Orleans, Seattle ATL, Boston all have their unique characteristics and charm. I've had a good time in all of those cities at different points in my life.

I was SUPER impressed with that. So damn cool + for something artificial they got the texture of the gorillas skin very accurate, It looks so real.
The whole set of pics man. :pimp:
I’m even zooming into the rooftops. Dig the Nike logo/garden.
Appreciate you liking them bro. I didn't want to do a full photo dump but since you said you liked them I figured w.e. why the heck not 🤷‍♂️lol. It's crazy it took me 34 years to go into the building, lol. Been living in NYC all my life & had always wanted to go in but never did but today was the day 😎.

The rooftops are so cool especially the ones with rooftop lounges on them. Birds eye view of the traffic looking down is cool too. The city looked so clean from all the way up there, on ground level...not so much :lol: . I never even knew about the Nike logo/garden. None of us did actually.

I was taking it all in & it caught my eye & I kept it moving but then I said to myself "WAIT WHAT? That's 🔥". Had to do a second look & show my brother & his wife too. I thought the building may be NYC Nike HQ but I think it's a bigger than avg. shopping boutique & Nike pays the building ownership for the grassy logo. Very smart advertising on their part.
Man we're lucky to live in a country with amazing cities. My city(San Francisco), LA, NYC, Chicago, Miami, Philly, DC, New Orleans, Seattle ATL, Boston all have their unique characteristics and charm. I've had a good time in all of those cities at different points in my life.
💯 bro. This country has some dopeass cities for real. All the ones you mentioned. Boston to me is a second home to me & Chicago is a city in a league of it's own. Philly is 2nd to none & need I say Toronto. North American major cities are straight 🔥.

Wordle 549 3/6

⬛🟨🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 549 4/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

4484D351-4EE4-4646-B5C2-B5D7F926EE81.jpeg
94FC76C9-48E4-4237-9C26-9F297936AF25.jpeg

zmaqbool zmaqbool bro you’re always at some place interesting so any pics you take will always be good. Same with the food pics. Can’t believe you’ve never been there despite living there so long, haha. I get it though, I haven’t been to the beach in years and I love going to the beach.

Last edited:
Not sure why I get these white boxes on NT…anyone familiar with it or have a solution?
I’ve been getting the same thing. It seems like it’s a Ig post or something, but I’m getting white boxes on other pages too.

Those white boxes are IG posts and it is a browser issue. It started happening with posted IG media when browsing NT using Safari. It is fine on other browsers (Firefox, Chrome). But for whatever reason it’s not all IG posts from Safari. Maybe it depends how it was posted? I am not totally sure.

Screw this weather

Screenshot_20221219-131146_Weather.jpg
The wind chill is what gets me, would love to be out in the snow this time of year playing with my daughters. However when that wind blows I am ready to go inside.
Britt Waters or Taylor Rooks.
1671478019443.jpeg
I was looking up pics to compare the two and was going with Britt because of her shoe game. Then I saw Taylor in that red dress and was like yeah BOFFOM.
two more to go

IMG_3134.jpg
Don't like the shoes but love the creativity of the shoe "box"

OJ about to make a sequel.

I'm not talking solidity or texture, the taste IS really closer to milk compared to other cheese because it isn't that sharp. It also doesnt help that it has lower melting point and liquefy faster than most other cheese too. With that being said, I still could never give up American cheese.
It isn't that "sharp" I see what you did there clever guy. LOL
You're welcome bro, glad you liked them. Here are a few more
I always amazes me and makes me laugh how many safety rules and laws weren't around back then and they did things without delay. Compared to now it takes months to do the smallest thing.

Met my first woman with a BBL today. Older rich white woman, obviously addicted to hair extensions and plastic surgery real Bravo TV vibes. Im too old to be judging people based off how they look but damn she was walking around that office looking ridiculous.

I work across the street from Rockefeller Center and have a perfect view straight down 6th ave all the way to the Freedom Tower ( old World Trade ). Don't appreciate this place enuff and it’s one of the biggest attractions on earth. The view from the roof of my building is insane. Too lazy for pics :lol:

Met my first woman with a BBL today. Older rich white woman, obviously addicted to hair extensions and plastic surgery real Bravo TV vibes. Im too old to be judging people based off how they look but damn she was walking around that office looking ridiculous.
You smash?

I was SUPER impressed with that. So damn cool + for something artificial they got the texture of the gorillas skin very accurate, It looks so real.

Appreciate you liking them bro. I didn't want to do a full photo dump but since you said you liked them I figured w.e. why the heck not 🤷‍♂️lol. It's crazy it took me 34 years to go into the building, lol. Been living in NYC all my life & had always wanted to go in but never did but today was the day 😎.

The rooftops are so cool especially the ones with rooftop lounges on them. Birds eye view of the traffic looking down is cool too. The city looked so clean from all the way up there, on ground level...not so much :lol: . I never even knew about the Nike logo/garden. None of us did actually.

I was taking it all in & it caught my eye & I kept it moving but then I said to myself "WAIT WHAT? That's 🔥". Had to do a second look & show my brother & his wife too. I thought the building may be NYC Nike HQ but I think it's a bigger than avg. shopping boutique & Nike pays the building ownership for the grassy logo. Very smart advertising on their part.

💯 bro. This country has some dopeass cities for real. All the ones you mentioned. Boston to me is a second home to me & Chicago is a city in a league of it's own. Philly is 2nd to none & need I say Toronto. North American major cities are straight 🔥.

Nike moved outta trump tower a couple years ago maybe about 7 or 8 and decided to move their hq from 57th and 5, to 855 6th Ave, which coincidentally is about a block or 2 from the Empire State building. But that def would be a dope greenspace to burn some dope green

zmaqbool zmaqbool bro you’re always at some place interesting so any pics you take will always be good. Same with the food pics. Can’t believe you’ve never been there despite living there so long, haha. I get it though, I haven’t been to the beach in years and I love going to the beach.
Don't you have beaches galore & literally all over up & down the state, lol.
I dont know what it is about chicago
but every nyc'er thats been/spent time there always has mad love for it
interesting to me
That's so true actually 💯. Everyone in my family(all NY'ers) loves Chicago, lol. It's a dope city. The 5 star Michelin rated restaurants, the architecture, top tier pizza pizza pizza 🤤, Magnificent Mile, Millenium Park, world class museums, planetarium & aquariums, United Center & the Bulls & so much more are all lovely. To me the single most epic thing about Chicago(I've mentioned this in here before too) is the Chicago River.

Not just that it's well maintained & beautiful but to me, it's such a cool & insane geographical feature that's unique to Chicago. I've never seen or been to another city where the river flows right through & divides downtown & the skyscrapers on either side make for great photo ops. Makes for a really fun & relaxing boat tour. I've done it twice & loved it both times.

Back
Top Bottom