the thread about nothing...

s888656971444210230_p11062_i4347_w1000.jpeg

Ran into 2 girls from LA and they was Hella cool.. -

(1) Pretty street worker told me street work ran in her family.. wow.. - YouTube

My girl hates American cheese. One time she told me it tastes like milk and that immediately stood out to me the whole time finishing the burger. I told her not to ruin anything while I'm enjoying it. She laughed, but I was seriously hurt by her planting that seed in my mind. She also ruined Arrowhead water for me when she said it smelled like they filtered it with dirty pennies. Can't drink it anymore.

Eggs are thicker than cheese, cheese is thicker than cottage cheese, cottage cheese is thicker than milk, etc. It's liquid poultry or dairy or solid... you've always known this.

Eggs are thicker than cheese, cheese is thicker than cottage cheese, cottage cheese is thicker than milk, etc. It's liquid poultry or dairy or solid... you've always known this.
I'm not talking solidity or texture, the taste IS really closer to milk compared to other cheese because it isn't that sharp. It also doesnt help that it has lower melting point and liquefy faster than most other cheese too. With that being said, I still could never give up American cheese.

My girl hates American cheese. One time she told me it tastes like milk and that immediately stood out to me the whole time finishing the burger. I told her not to ruin anything while I'm enjoying it. She laughed, but I was seriously hurt by her planting that seed in my mind. She also ruined Arrowhead water for me when she said it smelled like they filtered it with dirty pennies. Can't drink it anymore.

So why you doing the same thing to us…

I swear they be trolling us. I ordered some food over the phone the other day and mentioned my name was "Tim" pretty damn clearly. They ended up putting "Kim" on my receipt knowing that I was ordering for myself and picking it up.😠

My pops trolls them back. We went to a restaurant and he wrote down “Smith family. Party of 5” hoping we get seated faster....we did! Their surprise when a Latino family stood up to get their table :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom