the thread about nothing...

Screenshot 2021-12-28 194138.png

Watched Avatar yesterday as well. Very good movie.

Need to watch the original to refresh my memory.

Unless a friend prompts me to go (and I’m not gonna be that friend for them when it comes to this PR film), I’m going to wait until Avatar 2 comes to The Max.

Saw these on feet yesterday, very nice shoe.

Don’t understand why these were panned back in the day.
I’ll admit, I only saw the all yellow and the grey ones in person when they came out and I thought they were funny looking moon boots. I’m probably still harboring some biases but the white ones look alright.

Last edited:
Wordle 548 6/6

⬛🟨⬛🟩🟨
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:lol:

Was watching a movie while I was playing, forgot after the 2nd guess that I had the fourth letter ‘T’ right :lol:

C9001AA8-389E-404B-B639-3F8A3ACEB381.jpeg
700A2301-72C4-42BB-9458-9EB955DE7FDD.jpeg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO
"when was the last time you wore them? I’m curious if the glue can still hold up. I’ve got some DS Nike Cortez from 6-7 years back but not sure they’ll have my heels slapping a few minutes of walking."

'01-'02
When I bought them because my foot grew..

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO
"when was the last time you wore them? I’m curious if the glue can still hold up. I’ve got some DS Nike Cortez from 6-7 years back but not sure they’ll have my heels slapping a few minutes of walking."

'01-'02
When I bought them because my foot grew..

Oh wow, no way they’d last more than a few minutes. It’s funny, we’re so old we can tell some of these new sneaker collectors kids “I own shoes older than you” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom