the thread about nothing...

1czfidylpj6a1.jpg

When someone is telling you something and you don’t agree with anything they’re saying, but you’re just trying to stay quiet, be polite, and listen..
I went off yesterday. No, my bro did not listen. I sat there thinking to myself on some Denzel Training Day “you disloyal ***** made *** ************”
:lol: :smh:

Saved By The Bell was such a good after school special
I always knew she had a little freak in her, lol. It’s a shame the producers didn’t let her dress sexier. They wanted her to be less girly than Kelly.

That world cup final was 🔥🔥🔥 Mbappe was crossing people over with his feet like Iverson with a basketball you can notice some of it full speed but when they go slowmo the footwork is 😮😮😮. Glad Messi got the cup finally Kobe rooted for him so it made me a fan 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

The best shoes that came out this year were the ones nobody bought:

Jordan VII Cardinals
Air Flight Lite Olympics (Scottie Pippen Dream Team 1 shoe)
TMac 1 SVSM
Tmac 2 SVSM
Reebok Pump Omni Zone II (Dee Brown Dunk Contest)
Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll (John McEnroe)
Reebok Shaq Attaq Rookies

I see people chasing those hideous travis scott Jordans, the DJ Khalids, the A Manere or whatever and realize I'm completely disconnected from modern sneaker culture. I'm only buying stuff from my era and enjoying the deep discounts from them sitting on the shelves.

Jordan VII Cardinals
TMac 1 SVSM
Tmac 2 SVSM

I see people chasing those hideous travis scott Jordans, the DJ Khalids, the A Manere or whatever and realize I'm completely disconnected from modern sneaker culture. I'm only buying stuff from my era and enjoying the deep discounts from them sitting on the shelves.
Trainer sc, zoom flight 96, all og penny 1. Was a good yr for old heads

Jordan VII Cardinals
TMac 1 SVSM
Tmac 2 SVSM

Don’t sleep
880D4209-C503-472D-9387-A2F446990AD9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom