the thread about nothing...

tv8n1dxmvd6a1.jpg

I remember Jeff costing his team a match missing it off the top of the cage when all had to do was climb out the cage against the Dudleys. SMH idiot

people I know that drive said that big crash that happened in Colorado changed the laws. And yeah that what I’m gonna do for the new year. Until I found out what it cost I was gonna go ahead and get my dot # and loc and all that going so it can age a few months and start hotshotting. I was right there and started getting into looking at stuff and that cdl threw the budget off lol

But I was thinking just go ahead and get the cdl because then I can get a job and learn on someone else truck the. Get my own. Prob still get the cdl and dot stuff established and get a quick job. I can’t see myself investing that much into the truck trailer and insurance and not have the experience. I’m def switching my game around tho
That makes sense because that was one of those industry altering crashes. And yes, get your CDL & get your foot in the door with a good job & the rest will play itself out.

In Texas, do you get the endorsements on your CDL permit or you have to wait & get the CDL license first? Over here you can get the endorsements on your CDL permit when you take & pass the written exam(s) & they carry over onto your physical CDL license which is a neat little shortcut. I know some states you have to wait till you get your physical CDL license & only after that can you add on endorsements.

I know a girl who changed her last name but still keeps it to this day even tho dude bounced a while ago :lol:
I also knew someone that kept her ex’s last name but she preferred it over her maiden name anyways. It’s a big hassle to change your name. I’ve moved addresses a lot so I can imagine updating your name across all manner of IDs, insurances, banking info, titles, etc. could be even more of a hassle.

That makes sense because that was one of those industry altering crashes. And yes, get your CDL & get your foot in the door with a good job & the rest will play itself out.

In Texas, do you get the endorsements on your CDL permit or you have to wait & get the CDL license first? Over here you can get the endorsements on your CDL permit when you take & pass the written exam(s) & they carry over onto your physical CDL license which is a neat little shortcut. I know some states you have to wait till you get your physical CDL license & only after that can you add on endorsements.
It’s either way. You can get whichever ones depending on what specific license you’re getting but can add on later. i know a few people that just got what they needed then later on added hazmat individually. Man interstate hazmat will have you making over 20 bands a month. You’ll never be home but I don’t have a family anyway lol

It’s either way. You can get whichever ones depending on what specific license you’re getting but can add on later. i know a few people that just got what they needed then later on added hazmat individually. Man interstate hazmat will have you making over 20 bands a month. You’ll never be home but I don’t have a family anyway lol
I've heard a lot of truckers say that they have all the $ in the world but no time to spend it. They are always interstate & all over the place with no family life. If no family is in the picture it makes it a little more worth it.

Back
Top Bottom