the thread about nothing...

Props to zmaqbool zmaqbool on his new gig. He’s a Mopar car guy so I know he’s gonna get everyone to school safely and ahead of time. :pimp: :pimp::pimp:
1671185498282.gif
That magic schoolbus gif :lol: I used to love that as a kid. I'm going to do a mean smoky burnout in my school bus after I pass this road test 😅.

All factual 💯

I'm in NYC. Def get the CDL man, it opens SO MANY doors & opportunities. Damn that sounds easy how it used to be there, lol. Over here in NY it's not the worst.

You have to first pass the written exams at the DMV & get your CDL permit then they added an additional requirement this past Feb here & that's to get ELDT(Entry Level Driver Training) online courses for each endorsement you get on your CDL permit. That's priced between $100 each.

I myself needed 3 of them & it's super annoying because it's redundant info from the written exams but hey, the state needs to make $ I guess right? And I signed up for 5 lessons(they tried to sell me on 10 & I laughed at them, lol) obv. they want your $ but 5 is more than enough for someone who has a little bit of commonsense. 5 lessons cost me $1,200...not too bad.

Why is Texas so much now? 3-4 bands is a lot of moolah. I'd still advise you to get it if possible. Them CDL licenses are worth their weight in gold.
people I know that drive said that big crash that happened in Colorado changed the laws. And yeah that what I’m gonna do for the new year. Until I found out what it cost I was gonna go ahead and get my dot # and loc and all that going so it can age a few months and start hotshotting. I was right there and started getting into looking at stuff and that cdl threw the budget off lol

But I was thinking just go ahead and get the cdl because then I can get a job and learn on someone else truck the. Get my own. Prob still get the cdl and dot stuff established and get a quick job. I can’t see myself investing that much into the truck trailer and insurance and not have the experience. I’m def switching my game around tho

That magic schoolbus gif :lol: I used to love that as a kid. I'm going to do a mean smoky burnout in my school bus after I pass this road test 😅.
Do it but only if no one is around and if there happens to be a puddle of water, haha. They got that low end torque :pimp:

Wonder if most women will eventually stop changing their last names for dudes when they get married. Or if it'll always be a thing.
It’ll probably always be a thing. Unless they know they’re not staying married too long :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom