that quick dustoff at :13 is too funny

i just discovered Men I Trust
incredible stuff

also
as its christmas time

it is absolutely not xmas until this is played
to me, number 1, no question

the next best one

Watching the latest episodes of Top Class on Amazon with Bronny James. I know its obvious but you can tell these people got money. Dude bout to eat the shiniest darkest deep red ruby colored most perfect apple ive ever seen. The pics dont do it justice but its so perfect it doesn't look real. My local neighborhood supermarket could never 😂🤷🏾‍♂️
IMG_20221221_065829493.jpg

Watching the latest episodes of Top Class on Amazon with Bronny James. I know its obvious but you can tell these people got money. Dude bout to eat the shiniest darkest deep red ruby colored most perfect apple ive ever seen. The pics dont do it justice but its so perfect it doesn't look real. My local neighborhood supermarket could never 😂🤷🏾‍♂️
IMG_20221221_065829493.jpg
How is the show, looking for something to get into for the remainder of the year.

25 joints is a lot of joints. One point in time I used to run through a half a zip a day. That could be 25 joints a day I guess. I smoked woods and swishers tho. 25 joints is alot. had to have that permanent weed stench too
If you about it, I consider myself and avid smoker. On a day off I smoke 3 blunts a day. The high lasts 3 or 4 hours. A regular joint is a quarter of that, half a blunt at the most. That would mean the high is lasting an hour to an hour and a half at a time. So for a real smoker, he’d be blown them back to back all day to stay high.

Ash got on long socks? Also is that butterfree significant other?

Further fire for my love hate with dogs. I would love to get a dog, but my schedule and the schedule they require just don't sync up. Also not interested in the walking and taking out part. Hence why no dog.
I'm more curious as to how the dog is getting down the mountain!? Is he/she just going to run down, didn't have any skis or board. Maybe owner will put dog on his back??

You believe that?
yes
but they did say he cut back down to 10 at some point too

If you about it, I consider myself and avid smoker. On a day off I smoke 3 blunts a day. The high lasts 3 or 4 hours. A regular joint is a quarter of that, half a blunt at the most. That would mean the high is lasting an hour to an hour and a half at a time. So for a real smoker, he’d be blown them back to back all day to stay high.
right

it def would have to be all day

and in europe/UK
theyre usually rolling/mixing with tobacco - thus cutting it even more
and making it possible to smoke that many
plus they arent rolling monsters

so in some sense
it is very much like smoking ciggs for some people/chainsmoking

Back
Top Bottom