the thread about nothing...

I'm convinced kids these days couldn't find their state on the map smh :smh:

Last edited:

when this ******g beat drops :x :pimp:

RIP :pimp:

tumblr_lvpgxt3clI1r5he4mo1_250.jpg

My girl just said shes havin 7 or 8 girls come over to pregame before we hit the clubs/bars tonite..she said can i invite some of my friends over so im not the only dude...pfffffffft Im bout to hit her with the all my friends r busy so i walk in the club as the only dude with all these chicks :lol:  Dependin on what kind of mood im in I might even post pics of em before we leave..
did this last weekend, felt weird man...felt like an insecure pimp:frown: . Just go with three of your homies. 

For my girls bday she wants to roll to Vegas so far I'm the only guy and it looks like 6 girls are going :evil:

Guys, I'm getting tired of repeating myself here.

If this is going to work, it has to be "the thread about nothing," not "the thread about everything." 

Some of the people with the most replies in this thread stay posting sports and music in here, and that's not acceptable.  This is not a mini-NikeTalk where forum divisions don't apply.  It is a thread within the General forum.  

If you don't get that or you're unwilling to accept it, then there's really not much point in allowing this to continue.

I've given you EVERY opportunity to keep this thread.  I've been exceedingly patient.

If things don't get better in a hurry, I'm locking it up.  

Get it together. 

Back
Top Bottom