the thread about nothing...

Love Watching old Sitcoms on YouTube. Wayne's Brothers
pimp.gif
garth and marlon:nthat:
I think you mean Wayan's World
true, I always get it confused with malcolm and eddie in the middle

Last edited:
nah, just the preset team, back in the day when drew bledsoe and T.O were on the cowboys, i like playing earlier maddens here and there

I bought Madden 2002 for 99 cents a couple weeks ago :lol: Culpepper on the Cover :pimp: The All Madden Team :pimp: The soundtrack :pimp: The expansion Texans :x :x

nah, just the preset team, back in the day when drew bledsoe and T.O were on the cowboys, i like playing earlier maddens here and there

I bought Madden 2002 for 99 cents a couple weeks ago :lol: Culpepper on the Cover :pimp: The All Madden Team :pimp: The soundtrack :pimp: The expansion Texans :x :x

David Carr and Gaffney were my 1-2 punch for a while :pimp:

Sharpton and Aaron Glenn :pimp:

naw canadian poor, just mean youre basically american middle class.
naw bra, i from Canada, and i got a couple of friends that are white trash LOOB tbh. My boi told me str8 up that he is like pure 100% Canadian

and white trash means you are broke and your family is messed up, trailer park in the north type of bs

Last edited:
913950_16678_front.jpg

this on dreamcast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

used to play 2 v 2 with my younger bro Shaq and AI and goal tend allll day
pimp.gif
blitz on dreamcast was the ****, but crazy taxi and resident evil
nthat.gif

I bought Madden 2002 for 99 cents a couple weeks ago
laugh.gif
Culpepper on the Cover
pimp.gif
The All Madden Team
pimp.gif
The soundtrack
pimp.gif
The expansion Texans
sick.gif
sick.gif
back when quincy carter was the cowboys qb
nthat.gif

Cleveland is a such a gully city I love it..i just sat and watched the news with my aunt and lil cuz..this old head "accidentally" drove his car into a hair salon..and the chick is on camera still braiding this girls' hair with the car stuck in the entrance lol

I hate when people think they are better than you because their sports teams are better than mine :rolleyes

Last edited:
can ANYONE identify this damb part for me?

i've been SEARCHING all over and cant find it...

its the right side of the bike... i know one is engine cover... other is stator cover... what;s THIS part????

also... free rep if you can post an ebay link or any link of where i can cop...

Back
Top Bottom