the thread about nothing...

damb

th

3qn59q.jpg

vpj8gn.jpg

Yes...josh lost the weight even though he is skinny-fat...probably lost it way too fast...but its a win for fat boys everywhere

Good looking out!

madden 06-07 is the worst madden ever, i was up on the chiefs 35-14 in halftime then out of nowhere i start getting sacked, players were dropping passes, runs were being stopped behind the line of scrimmage, receivers were being interfered, loss the game 54-38>:  
/end rant

Are you playing with updated rosters? Didnt realize people wanted to play previous years' Maddens.

madden 06-07 is the worst madden ever, i was up on the chiefs 35-14 in halftime then out of nowhere i start getting sacked, players were dropping passes, runs were being stopped behind the line of scrimmage, receivers were being interfered, loss the game 54-38>:  
/end rant

you have a time machine?

Are you playing with updated rosters? Didnt realize people wanted to play previous years' Maddens.
nah, just the preset team, back in the day when drew bledsoe and T.O were on the cowboys, i like playing earlier maddens here and there

nah, just the preset team, back in the day when drew bledsoe and T.O were on the cowboys, i like playing earlier maddens here and there

Gotcha.. I'm assuming you're on Xbox cause madden was trash those years on PS3.

Well Philly just lost. I'll try my luck again next week. Hope my football picks were right.

Last edited:
sick.gif
mean.gif

they went in on krit but aint have **** to say to nicki.
breakfast club be my sonz
mean.gif
i hate that about them except Yee 
glasses.gif

Tha God acts like a sucka when he is around big stars a la Fiddy (who's been wack for a while now) but fronts on them up and coming artist like KRIT, Lil Mama
mean.gif

Reactions: mmg
i hate that about them except Yee 8)

Tha God acts like a sucka when he is around big stars a la Fiddy (who's been wack for a while now) but fronts on them up and coming artist like KRIT, Lil Mama:smh:

Breakfast Club is joke.

dude slurps way too much and acts tough when its convenient, the god? your 5'4 with timbs on. :smh:

a Black, Puerto Rican and a Jew >

:pimp:

about to sell the last of my foambz, kind of sad.

I remember wearing them in Florida with my ex, even on da beach with everyone wondering what they were.

oh sneaker memories
mean.gif

so you are selling them because everyone is wearing them now? I dont get that logic....
sellers market!
no, I'm selling them... because I'm selling them, the rest was just a memory of them...
but this is the best time to sell them because the hypebeasts are all about foams.

Breakfast Club is joke.
dude slurps way too much and acts tough when its convenient, the god? your 5'4 with timbs on.
mean.gif

a Black, Puerto Rican and a Jew >
pimp.gif
I like BFC, but I hate how Envy and Tha God act biased.

loob I thought he was like 5'10

never seen a dude run this fast with timbs on 
roll.gif

hot 97 is nice too

about to sell the last of my foambz, kind of sad.

I remember wearing them in Florida with my ex, even on da beach with everyone wondering what they were.

oh sneaker memories :smh:

so you are selling them because everyone is wearing them now? I dont get that logic....
sellers market!

no, I'm selling them... because I'm selling them, the rest was just a memory of them...
but this is the best time to sell them because the hypebeasts are all about foams.

Yea true I guess...until the next cool thing comes and they move on...oh hypebeasts >D

Back
Top Bottom