the thread about nothing...

Why do people legitimately hate Justin Beiber?

I've read a paragraph from his wiki a while ago.

Supposedly he was poor and became famous by being talented as hell.
i also think it's his attitude, he acts like a prick..

Same reason dudes hated various boy bands. Goes with the territory. Problem is, Bieber's on his own...noone to share the heat.
i am just jealous of his lakers tickets man... he can have the broads, the money, the cars... but gimme them courtside seats

he is from canada how is he a laker fan.....

My girl just said shes havin 7 or 8 girls come over to pregame before we hit the clubs/bars tonite..she said can i invite some of my friends over so im not the only dude...pfffffffft Im bout to hit her with the all my friends r busy so i walk in the club as the only dude with all these chicks
laugh.gif
 Dependin on what kind of mood im in I might even post pics of em before we leave..

My girl just said shes havin 7 or 8 girls come over to pregame before we hit the clubs/bars tonite..she said can i invite some of my friends over so im not the only dude...pfffffffft Im bout to hit her with the all my friends r busy so i walk in the club as the only dude with all these chicks
laugh.gif
 Dependin on what kind of mood im in I might even post pics of em before we leave..
ben-stiller-do-it.gif

Seriously though, I don't listen to bad music.
Have you bumped this in your car?

Given some the choices that I've seen, you guys probably know this feel.

Riding in car with friend. Socially acceptable song is about to finish.

Socially unacceptable song starts to play.

Oh, lemme switch to a diff. song.

Seriously though, I don't listen to bad music.
Have you bumped this in your car?

Given some the choices that I've seen, you guys probably know this feel.

Riding in car with friend. Socially acceptable song is about to finish.
Socially unacceptable song starts to play.
Oh, lemme switch to a diff. song.

:lol: true
sometimes I'll just let it play to annoy them.

Friend of mine hates Lady Sov...good times.

CHARLES MANSON > LIL WAYNE @ THE :28 MARK :smokin

"You can do it ........ on your computer / with your buttons 'n stuff / with your aides / and baides / with ya bisque and barraides / and vrekabfuhmakendkisdadeck *snap*

I was hanging out with a bunch of people over the summer. Everyone was drinking and having fun listening to music. My buddy put his iPod on and hit shuffle. It just so happens that one of the songs came on was Ween- Spinal Meningitis. About thirty seconds into the song this chick just starts going bat **** crazy demanding to know who played the song. Everyone was just staring at her not knowing what to do. Meanwhile I was having fits of laughter at how hard she was spazzing out. Finally she got so pissed she just stormed out. 

I have seen people almost come to blows over that song. I think that there is a lot more to it than it just being a 'bad joke'. It is definitely creepy and weird but I enjoy it. I won't post it for the fact of it might offend.

I posted earlier that i was skipping both my classes.. well i just found out we have a test in my second class so looks like i lied i'm off to class 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom