the thread about nothing...

when i was in highschool they used to have a Strawberry Shortcake McFlurry.

i cried when they took it off

:lol: I know I know, this computer is old.......

Yeah the problem is most likely the RAM being filled up I only have 268 MB free :x

What's the best way to clear some of this stuff up? Just delete programs I don't use and what not?

craving some home run pies but too bad i can't find none in my area

HomeRunPie.jpg

chocolate >>>>>>>>>>>> any flavor.

Yeah the problem is most likely the RAM being filled up I only have 268 MB free :x

What's the best way to clear some of this stuff up? Just delete programs I don't use and what not?
You are running a couple of programs or running programs that could be hogging the majority of the RAM. I'd suggest to buy some extra RAM and that problem should go away

EDIT: Close some programs that you aren't using.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I know I know, this computer is old.......

Yeah the problem is most likely the RAM being filled up I only have 268 MB free
sick.gif

is that how much you have left on your hard drive?

znrncy.jpg

Son...I know that feel.

Infinitely worse when it's the last bowl of your favorite cereal (Cocoa Pebbles). That one bowl that got away...>:

laugh.gif

sick.gif

delete programs, system cleanup

cleaning the registry can speed it up too

you can do that and type msconfig into the start menu (if you're running windows 7, xp or vista just throw the thing in the garbage) & stop some unnecessary programs loading at start up such as iTunes. I highly suggest getting more ram tho. Not sure why anyone would want to torture themselves with only 2gb

Last edited:
laugh.gif

sick.gif

or one of your ram modules might be fried. 268mb free out of ????

2gb even by todays standards is pretty decent if you're not doing anything crazy like playing games that require a lot of ram.

Go to your system properties and check how much ram you have.

control panel> system and maintenance> system (you should see a large windows logo etc, look down to where it says memory (ram)...if it says anthing less than 2gb your memory module is fried)

never had that, i almost cried when they got rid of their breakfast bagels
I'm craving Yogurtland
laugh.gif
i feel weird going in there alone since none of my friends are down for yogurtland, i usually have to wait weeks/months to go, i have to find a girl to go with me which is no bueno since that's where girls chill
mean.gif

I'm craving Yogurtland
laugh.gif
i feel weird going in there alone since none of my friends are down for yogurtland, i usually have to wait weeks/months to go, i have to find a girl to go with me which is no bueno since that's where girls chill
mean.gif
I don't remeber if someone poste this but
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

I'm craving Yogurtland :lol:
i feel weird going in there alone since none of my friends are down for yogurtland, i usually have to wait weeks/months to go, i have to find a girl to go with me which is no bueno since that's where girls chill:smh:
I don't remeber if someone poste this but:evil: :wow:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

or one of your ram modules might be fried. 268mb free out of ????

2gb even by todays standards is pretty decent if you're not doing anything crazy like playing games that require a lot of ram.

Go to your system properties and check how much ram you have.

control panel> system and maintenance> system (you should see a large windows logo etc, look down to where it says memory (ram)...if it says anthing less than 2gb your memory module is fried)

Yeah it's not fried just checked it. I have 2 GB of RAM. When I check the resource monitor it says I have 1.1 GB of physical memory available. Of the available it says about 1 GB of that is standby and the rest is free. Does that mean I only have 268 MB of free memory or 1.1 GB of free memory? I'm confused.

Also, thanks for the help everyone else. Will definitely look into getting more RAM for my computer.

Last edited:
Everybody talking about LeBron going bald but they never talk about the "Black Mambas" receding hairline :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom