the thread about nothing...

RIP my friend..

Haven't talked to the guy in maybe a year or longer and today I see RIP posts on my FB :smh: :frown:

This always feels bad :smh:

Even if you didn't talk to the person anymore... it sucks knowing someone is not of this world anymore.

RIP to your friend, he's in a better place.

So I quit my job on the 15th and started a better one on the 19th than interviewed for a even better one today (20th) and got that one. The hustle never stops.

to my TAN famila with beards...does your beard hurts? mine is hurting for some reason...

You ain't even lying son... :smh:
with makeup

without

full body

So i'm confused, is it a man or not? and ima need stats on the dark skinned one next to her/him/it

oatmeal cookies, coffee, dipped cones, sundae...is / are pretty straight. The rest is just 
mean.gif
you forgot the m&m's mcflurry
mean.gif
 best thing on the mcdonald's menu
never tried the mcflurrys. I don't trust the personnel at the MickeyD's that I frequent. Bunch of don't give a ***** who work there...I always keep it simple for that very reason.

Last edited:
You ain't even lying son... :smh:
with makeup

without

full body

So i'm confused, is it a man or not? and ima need stats on the dark skinned one next to her/him/it

I don't think it's a man. She just looks like a clown with all that makeup on. I'd smash tho w no makeup (not a fan of chicks w makeup) Superantigen, thank you sir for that. The third vid sounds like a Ron Browz song :smh:

Last edited:
This fat chick talking about god on her side :smh: :smh:

what happened with gluttony ? we skipped that day?

Just got in to St. Louis but I'm leaving tommorow. I wanna see or do something but Idk what. Can someone shed some light on a good place to grub and where to go? I'm staying in downtown too if that helps.

Preciate it fam

Does anyone know what happens if I'm not home when a FedEx package arrives?

It has signature confirmation. I called to see if they would hold it at the office, but they said the package was not eligible to be held.

Back
Top Bottom