the thread about nothing...

random but anybody remember when imgur f'd up and pictures in the celeb wearing heat thread were messed up for a short time? :lol: wish i took some screen shots

Now we know why they manzs's n 'em be trying to force 'em to cover up from head to toe. Trying to hide all that yamby goodness.

I'd wreck 72 times.

Last edited:
I'm a master at leaving the kitchen and returning just before the microwave hits zero and knowing exactly when to flip back the channel because the commercials are over.

just ate mcdonalds and enjoyed it
eek.gif

Who else is ready to go HAM tom nite at the clubs..plus its warmer then normal here in KY right now....yeeeeeeeeaaa buddy

What size is a size 52 in a leather jacket? I'm tryna buy this Pelle, but I'm not sure. I'm 5'9, 175 and I dont like my clothes tight, but I like them to fit even if they are slightly baggy

What size is a size 52 in a leather jacket? I'm tryna buy this Pelle, but I'm not sure. I'm 5'9, 175 and I dont like my clothes tight, but I like them to fit even if they are slightly baggy

:rofl:

Son 5'9 ? You a premy?

You gonna be swimming in that jacket

I ******g hate people who slow down on the freeway to stare at accidents :smh: ******g ******.

Gonna cause an accident :smh: :stoneface:

Hope someone rear ends you and your car blows up like a arnold schwarzenegger movie :smh:

ive been out of a job for so long so i quit smokin dro but i wanna spark one so bad and listen to alicia keys girl on fire

:rofl: :pimp:

disgusting, mcdonalds is the worst fast good place. SRS they have nothing good.
true,but i wanted to try that new burger they came out with, the girl in the commercial is hot

Back
Top Bottom