the thread about nothing...

Just got in to St. Louis but I'm leaving tommorow. I wanna see or do something but Idk what. Can someone shed some light on a good place to grub and where to go? I'm staying in downtown too if that helps.
Preciate it fam

make a thread, i know there some St Louis NTers

znrncy.jpg

Last edited:
never tried the mcflurrys. I don't trust the personnel at the MickeyD's that I frequent. Bunch of don't give a ***** who work there...I always keep it simple for that very reason.
you've never had a mcflurry!?

try another mcdonalds, there's an abundance of them 
Mcflurry's just a knock off blizzard. Might as well go to DQ.
the girls at the DQ down the street from my pad always pinch my blizzard, it's never close to the top

and speaking of Rollergirl, i went to Sonic a little while ago for a snack- and instead of one of the normal cute young chicks bringing the food, it was dude car-hop lookin super happy on some skates (a little light in the skates too) :x and then uses my truck to stop

camlololol.gif

:nerd:

Last edited:
For all my NT computer heads out there. My computer (that's about 2 years old) randomly started to freeze when I opened a new tab, played a song on iTunes, etc. This problem just started happening this week. There isn't a blue screen, it just freezes and then I have to restart. Could this potentially be a problem with the RAM hitting its capacity? When I ran this software to tune up my computer it said the RAM was at like 80% usage or something I have no idea how it got that high. I don't know what to do. I ran antivirus nothing showed up, ran the tune up and software cleaner and the problem still persists.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:
For all my NT computer heads out there. My computer (that's about 2 years old) randomly started to freeze when I opened a new tab, played a song on iTunes, etc. This problem just started happening this week. There isn't a blue screen, it just freezes and then I have to restart. Could this potentially be a problem with the RAM hitting its capacity? When I ran this software to tune up my computer it said the RAM was at like 80% usage or something I have no idea how it got that high. I don't know what to do. I ran antivirus nothing showed up, ran the tune up and software cleaner and the problem still persists.

How much RAM do you have?

do you ever check the resource monitor in the task manager? it's in the performance tab.

that should show you what is using the most memory.. it might be something you don't even need.

Why you talking **** about five or six shots?
Imma show you how to **** up a whole block.
First you get an AK with the whole hundred rounds in it.
Pour up, drink. Headshot, drank. Sit down, drank. Stand up, drank.
Pass out, drank. Wake up, drank. Faded, drank. Faded, drank.

A lil’ ***** shining like the diamonds in my watch,
Plus the mollies make em turn it up a notch
Yellow ***** that sucks **** and take pride in it.....

Today was a very monumental one in my life

I had Arby's for the first time ever, got some curly fries. I left content with my choice

2 GB.

do you ever check the resource monitor in the task manager? it's in the performance tab.

that should show you what is using the most memory.. it might be something you don't even need.

Thanks. Do you think it's the RAM that's causing the freezing though? This is so frustrating, I have to be careful when I browse NT now one too many threads and it's a wrap :lol:

2 GB.

Thanks. Do you think it's the RAM that's causing the freezing though? This is so frustrating, I have to be careful when I browse NT now one too many threads and it's a wrap :lol:

you need more ram ASAP papi
2GB :x
mobile devices have that much now.
4GB is the minimum anyone should have :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom