the thread about nothing...

article-2235568-161F56B0000005DC-810_638x869.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIXED

Long distance ?
tumblr_l7oaohbIZq1qa48wxo1_500.gif
:lol: what I meant to say is that I need to see my girl already. We talk everyday and Skype as much as possible but its been 5 months since we've seen each other. Sucks right now but both of us gotta do what we gotta do...can't wait till Xmas to go and visit her and finally get to spend some time together :pimp:

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/northern_suburbs&id=8891829

CONNECTICUT (WABC) -- A sickening prank has landed two Connecticut teens in hot water.

The two girls are accused of putting urine in cupcakes that they gave out to students. The girls then allegedly handed out the tainted treats around their school over the course of two days. During that time, school officials say several kids who ate them became sick.

Some students believe that the girls gave the cupcakes to kids they didn't like.

So my good friend (who is a female) who ive known for like 7 years now texts me to grab food yesterday. So i was like year sure lets grab sushi. Now when we hang out i have no real problem picking up the tab. I know she works a lot and struggles to get by so its whatever. She asks me before we get together if i can do her a "big favor". I was like sure whats up

She is like its really embarrassing but can i borrow some money. My account is negative $64 bucks a bill came out that i didn't know was going to. And i said "sure...but just pay me back by this weekend". She said..."oh nevermind i feel bad and i hate the answer sure". So i was like "ok". Then she is like I might have to work late tonight so i might not be able to get food.

Oh so you mad that i actually said yes to giving you some money. And i didn't beg you to take my money. Oh no its fine really take my money its fine really. Like how you gonna get mad at me....what is wrong with people these days. This is why i have no friends.

was thinking about making a thread lol didn't think it was thread worthy

This girl I went to school with is such an attention *****/***** ... but id hulk smash it. And shes brazilian and likes it in the butt.....only girl id PIIHB.... :smh:

So my good friend (who is a female) who ive known for like 7 years now texts me to grab food yesterday. So i was like year sure lets grab sushi. Now when we hang out i have no real problem picking up the tab. I know she works a lot and struggles to get by so its whatever. She asks me before we get together if i can do her a "big favor". I was like sure whats up

She is like its really embarrassing but can i borrow some money. My account is negative $64 bucks a bill came out that i didn't know was going to. And i said "sure...but just pay me back by this weekend". She said..."oh nevermind i feel bad and i hate the answer sure". So i was like "ok". Then she is like I might have to work late tonight so i might not be able to get food.

Oh so you mad that i actually said yes to giving you some money. And i didn't beg you to take my money. Oh no its fine really take my money its fine really. Like how you gonna get mad at me....what is wrong with people these days. This is why i have no friends.

Wait.

She asked to borrow money and then get upset when you didn't reconfirm her to take it.

Wait.

She asked to borrow money and then get upset when you didn't reconfirm her to take it.

Yep....she didn't like that i said "sure". It makes me mad because I always hook her up. We go out I will buy her a drink or two. Last month we grabbed food and i picked up the bill. And I never lend out money (except to my mom which has always back fired). So i was hesitant to be like yeah sure il give you $100 bucks. I never think people will pay me back. And when you are -$64 in your account.....like i know you aren't responsible with money. So I prob won't get it back. So no i am not going to gladly lend you money......ya bish

Yall know its people camped out at Best Buy already??

All these supposed goons and jack boys in the world, how is it that people, who obviously have money in their pockets, can sleep on the concrete in front of a store for days on end and not get robbed?

But no, poor ****** wanna rob other poor ****** because they know there won't be any real repercussions.

Wait.

Yep....she didn't like that i said "sure". It makes me mad because I always hook her up. We go out I will buy her a drink or two. Last month we grabbed food and i picked up the bill. And I never lend out money (except to my mom which has always back fired). So i was hesitant to be like yeah sure il give you $100 bucks. I never think people will pay me back. And when you are -$64 in your account.....like i know you aren't responsible with money. So I prob won't get it back. So no i am not going to gladly lend you money......ya bish

Females man :smh:

Yall know its people camped out at Best Buy already??

All these supposed goons and jack boys in the world, how is it that people, who obviously have money in their pockets, can sleep on the concrete in front of a store for days on end and not get robbed?

But no, poor ****** wanna rob other poor ****** because they know there won't be any real repercussions.

3521883_o.gif

Man I woke up in a hating *** mood today. First with that chick and her bf and now this cats in my complex who got the GTRs. One of them was infront of me on my way home just now. Son floored it and **** sounded NASTY. in a good way. .... **** everybody.

Tis the season.

Yeah anytime you "lend" out money......consider it a gift. If you actually get repaid back, consider it a bonus or an unexpected return.

Back
Top Bottom