the thread about nothing...

ive seen Jesus post more gifs in the past 30 mins then ive seen him ever.

duke is icing his knees at the comp going in :lol:

maryland fell off ever since they ditched Nike. Can't hate on Kevin Plank though.

its funny cause weather people like to believe so or not. Branding does have an influence with some athletes...... esp in todays market.
I remember the first year of the switch the bball team refused to wear the under armour shoes. They were out there in some Jordans with UA  unis.

win mx was the best out of all those first p2p's..then it was kazaa then kazaa lite then ares..
smokin.gif

ive seen Jesus post more gifs in the past 30 mins then ive seen him ever.
duke is icing his knees at the comp going in :lol:

In all honesty, I was always a still frame picture guy myself. A still shot used correctly required more user effort to invoke laughter.

Past my bed time though......

Having a higher number of users certainly helped that.
Plus having Nters from all over the world helps that 24/7 activity :smokin

We have 46,000+ registered members now. I wonder how many are actually unique users and how many of those are active. Seems to be only around 1500 or so active people browsing at once on NT.

Where the rest of the folks at?

We have 46,000+ registered members now. I wonder how many are actually unique users and how many of those are active. Seems to be only around 1500 or so active people browsing at once on NT.
Where the rest of the folks at?

old screen names, back up ones, etc.....

win mx was the best out of all those first p2p's..then it was kazaa then kazaa lite then ares..:smokin

Without Ares I wouldn't have the impressive music collection I have today. I'll never forget the first MP3 I downloaded. The Hey Arnold Theme Song, all the way back in 2004, now I'm 18,000+ songs deep

The goth chic in the pic above reminds me of my neighbor.

She has a bumper sticker on her car that says "I'm so goth I'm dead"

First time I saw it I was like ookaaay.

Today I feel... indifferent .

Your post just reminded me of those myspace feelings things. Should have included :rolleyes. lol.

On another note, do any of you guys know where I can buy a Deadpool belt buckle? My nephew loves Deadpool, and I thought I'd get him the belt buckle for X-mas. Heck, I'd get myself one too.

Something along the lines of this ->

Back
Top Bottom