the thread about nothing...

My rep count went up, only by one though. RIP to all my earned reps from the last week or so. :wow: What happened to Pabs rep count? Mods be hatin?
Meth woulda have 600+ rep if the glitch didn't happened the last few days.

Last edited:
Zooey is on Jimmy Fallon tonight.
tumblr_m1t70ppDCm1qaitht.gif

I'm gonna watch the interview and be like this.
tumblr_m6jgxsOZws1r3r0wy.gif

Nobody in this world can piss me off more than my mom...it can be the smallest thing it will turn into a full fledged argument

I'm starving at work :smh:

Cant wait to get out of here, gonna make a egg salad sandwich with avocado when I get home :pimp:

just had this girl come over, she stayed in her shirt and underwear only and teased me bad, then she tells me

"i can't do this, you know i like you a lot but you don't pay attention to me and i think this is all you want from me"

then i'm like, "nah, i like you too"

then she puts her pants back on and she tells me "prove it to me"

i ended up snuggling
mean.gif

I need a suggestion for what to bring to a work luncheon tomorrow. I completely forgot about this so don't really have time to make anything tonight. Probably have to pick something up from grocery store. Here's what other people are bringing (all the easy stuff taken so I think I need to bring some food):

(2) Rotisserie Chickens and Sodas/Ice.

tuna salad.

large box of Pumkin pie and dinner rolls.

Popeyes

plastic wear and chips

cheese & cracker tray

paper goods

drinks
Mashpotatoes man you cant go wrong

just had this girl come over, she stayed in her shirt and underwear only and teased me bad, then she tells me
"i can't do this, you know i like you a lot but you don't pay attention to me and i think this is all you want from me"
i ended up snuggling:smh:

da trap ...you fell into ... its mean....stop now before you get friend zoned fambz

Got a speeding ticket two Fridays ago. It was a long shot in getting it pulled 'cause it was from a city cop that no one I knew had connections to. I called to see how much it was and the lady said she doesn't have a ticket in my name. There were 4 degrees of separation between me and the person who got it pulled. I've never even met the guy. Saved me $215. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My project director just told me there was no point in both of us being here tomorrow. 
pimp.gif

Christmas came early for me.

I need a suggestion for what to bring to a work luncheon tomorrow. I completely forgot about this so don't really have time to make anything tonight. Probably have to pick something up from grocery store. Here's what other people are bringing (all the easy stuff taken so I think I need to bring some food):

tuna salad.

Popeyes

plastic wear and chips

cheese
Mashpotatoes man you cant go wrong

Sweet Potatoes
Stuffing

i ended up snuggling
mean.gif
Happens to the best of us....never had a girl take off clothing and then back track though.

Edit: jumpmankb go to a deli and get a meat tray or bring a cake or something.

Last edited:

tuna salad.

Popeyes

plastic wear and chips

cheese & cracker tray

paper goods

drinks

Popeyes >

Back
Top Bottom