the thread about nothing...

I hate the holiday season. Brings out the worst in me.

It's getting worse as I grow older. 
Used to feel like that when I worked at KB toys.  Long lines, crappy christmas music, ect.  Now that i'm not in retail anymore, I kind of miss it.

-Holidays are gonna suck for me this year.  Working Thanksgiving and Christmas(good part is holiday pay).

-Most def gonna miss mom's cooking.  Only real time I look forward to it.  

-I hate beenies because I have a big head and they look awkward on me.

-

I too hate the holidays

the-grinch-grin.gif

I feel like their overrated :\

This dude stuck in permanent timeout......He is like the kid stuck inside his room while everyone is outside playing football.

Hot breathe fogging up the window..... :lol:

I too hate the holidays
the-grinch-grin.gif

I feel like their overrated :\

Hate is a strong word.

Don't get caught up in the "hype" and what society tries to tell you what the holidays are about. It's not about shopping/standing in lines for hours or Black Friday.....it truly is whatever you make it.

I am a simplistic/minimalistic person when it comes to happiness and I try to focus on the bare essentials around the holidays. You give me time off from work, food, family......even sports. What is there not to love?

I agree to an extent.
I don't get in all the hype and try and spend the holidays alone, ill make a few calls, maybe show face, but then again I just like being to myself.
Also I thought you was my people Jesus? Taking shots at Houston is not appreciated Papi :smh:
It's ok, I would say see you in the Super Bowl but then your not making the playoffs, or winning the division, or finishing with a winning record, there's always the draft... But no first round pick, at least you have the wizards... Oh.
:D

There are no shots being thrown at Houston. I just call it how I see it. I would not put money on Houston winning the Superbowl, would you? If so, PM me.

Nothing personal, I don't allow my emotions to dictate how I view Sports or even my teams.

You won't catch me betting on the Wizards or the Skins.

I've watched these teams for 20+ years, nothing you can say about them will hurt my feelings as it is something I have thought in my head for years.

I like Matt Schaub, he went to UVA when my sister did and I saw him play there. Andre Johnson is the kind of quality/character guy I like.

Your team just doesn't seem ready to take that next step though.

I feel like we are, maybe it's biased,

Ain't no doubt about it, its bias.

Houston sports fans are the most blindly biased fans I've ever encounter.

Id rather yall be that way than bandwagon jumpers.

hate that I have to shave for a job interview.
I wanted to keep this badboy.

but I know I take it as a personal vendetta against society, :lol:
dont know what the hell is wrong with me,

I agree to an extent.
I don't get in all the hype and try and spend the holidays alone, ill make a few calls, maybe show face, but then again I just like being to myself.
Also I thought you was my people Jesus? Taking shots at Houston is not appreciated Papi :smh:
It's ok, I would say see you in the Super Bowl but then your not making the playoffs, or winning the division, or finishing with a winning record, there's always the draft... But no first round pick, at least you have the wizards... Oh.

There are no shots being thrown at Houston. I just call it how I see it. I would not put money on Houston winning the Superbowl, would you? If so, PM me.

Nothing personal, I don't allow my emotions to dictate how I view Sports or even my teams.

I've watched these teams for 20+ years, nothing you can say about them will hurt my feelings as it is something I have thought in my head for years.

I like Matt Schaub, he went to UVA when my sister did and I saw him play there. Andre Johnson is the kind of quality/character guy I like.

Houston NY sports fans are the most blindly biased fans I've ever encounter.

fixed

I agree to an extent.

Houston Indiana sports fans are the most blindly biased fans I've ever encounter.

fixed
Dont worry I corrected your mistake .

I agree to an extent.

Houston sports fans are the most blindly biased fans I've ever encounter.

I'm not from Houston Papi :lol:

Just a fan of the Texans.

I agree to an extent.

Houston Indiana sports fans are the most blindly biased fans I've ever encounter.

fixed

But I'm only a fan of 1 Indiana team who played lights out last year and is playing poorly this year. I dont see what is blindly biased about that? And I havent seen any other blindly biased Pacers fans on here....but if you can name some I'll be glad to wait

I agree to an extent.

fixed

But I'm only a fan of 1 Indiana team who played lights out last year and is playing poorly this year. I dont see what is blindly biased about that? And I havent seen any other blindly biased Pacers fans on here....but if you can name some I'll be glad to wait
Dude. Youre like one of the 4 pacers fan on here. I don't interact with em some I wouldn't know. Did I say YOU ARE ONE? NO.
Name knicks fans on here. Actual name that are blindly biased in S&T? Most of the ones I see in the thread are leveled headed the OGs fans not the BANDWAGONERS. But oh my bad. Ill wait.
S

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom