the thread about nothing...

but it's 1 oz heavier.
:rofl:

in all seriousness, I know they are still available. all I'm saying that people would tend to go big nowadays. I remember when my friends and I have to drink a liter of Coke and it was more than enough. nowadays, I can drink 1/4 of that in 1 sitting alone.
I've actually gone the opposite way on soda. Used to POUND it as a kid. All day and night. Now I dont drink it at all. Dont buy it. Hate it in my house.

Did open a 12 oz can last night cuz I was mad thirsty and had no water around. Drank half of it and gave the rest to my wife. Didnt want or need anymore.

But I'm still terrible with juice. Will pound one of those cartons of minute maid in an hour like its nothing.

Acura and Honda owners, is the time in your car incorrect since the new year started? I've read that it's a known issue and might not be fixed till August.

I've actually gone the opposite way on soda. Used to POUND it as a kid. All day and night. Now I dont drink it at all. Dont buy it. Hate it in my house.

Did open a 12 oz can last night cuz I was mad thirsty and had no water around. Drank half of it and gave the rest to my wife. Didnt want or need anymore.

But I'm still terrible with juice. Will pound one of those cartons of minute maid in an hour like its nothing.
Never got to being addicted to soda when I was young even if my folks sold lots of them in the stockpile. It was only during my late teens that I started having a craving for it. there were only two things that I drank on regularity when I was a kid. chocolate milk and black coffee.

I stay away from soda mostly year-round but on a hot summer July day at a bbq with some hotdogs & burgers, man, soda just hits different. Coke is my go to or Ginger ale. I've always found Pepsi to be soft & too sweet.

Back
Top Bottom