the thread about nothing...

FIhZpUnUUAABBlc.jpeg

Got that hot positive for the VID. I thought that I just had the flu, even though I had my shot. It was a mild 75 degrees out and I felt fine, in fact, I was going to go to the gym, but I got cold, cold cold, but I was sweating and sore. Shook it off and stayed at the house. Later that night I had the worst headache I’ve ever experienced and nothing helped, couldn’t sleep. Still freezing but running hot. Start throwing up. By that time since I was already up, decided to take a cold shower. It did nothing. Put my uniform on as if I was going to go to work, my wife looked at me side eyed and ****, I made it to the Starbucks parking lot and just didn’t have the strength to drive any further. Put the car in park and sat there for a good twenty minutes, went back home and slept for about 30 minutes and went and got tested. Dude came in and said “Merry Christmas, you got COVID”. I’m vaccinated and everything so I would’ve hated to
see how bad it would’ve been if I hadn’t been vaxxed. This was yesterday, today I feel fine. Stay safe out there NT fam.

Got that hot positive for the VID. I thought that I just had the flu, even though I had my shot. It was a mild 75 degrees out and I felt fine, in fact, I was going to go to the gym, but I got cold, cold cold, but I was sweating and sore. Shook it off and stayed at the house. Later that night I had the worst headache I’ve ever experienced and nothing helped, couldn’t sleep. Still freezing but running hot. Start throwing up. By that time since I was already up, decided to take a cold shower. It did nothing. Put my uniform on as if I was going to go to work, my wife looked at me side eyed and ****, I made it to the Starbucks parking lot and just didn’t have the strength to drive any further. Put the car in park and sat there for a good twenty minutes, went back home and slept for about 30 minutes and went and got tested. Dude came in and said “Merry Christmas, you got COVID”. I’m vaccinated and everything so I would’ve hated to
see how bad it would’ve been if I hadn’t been vaxxed. This was yesterday, today I feel fine. Stay safe out there NT fam.
Fairly certain me and the wife caught it. Shes got it worse than I right now but she also displayed symptoms sooner. So trying to figure out if I got a light case or if I'm finna keep going downhill.

Overall, I'm straight. Ever so slightly sore throat, soft cough. Had the chills something fierce last night, but outside temps have also been in the single digits today and yesterday. Wife is same symptoms just slightly more pronounced.

She got a covid test. Waiting on the results still. I havent got a test yet cuz all our testing sites around here sucks. Stand outside in the cold cuz line is so ******* long. Get inside of a small space holding 10+ people that may or not be sick. It's such a ******, unsafe experience.

fam, have you gotten your booster? just took the wife a few days ago for her booster. glad we came early. come lunch time, it was pandemonium like everybody was lining for the X'mas sales instore. funny how this sudden surge of Omicron infection got most people lining up to get vaccinated. last year, people were just ignoring the jab including the booster.

yeah, glad you had gotten your jab. atleast you have some idea on how bad it could have gotten if you haven't. homie of mine is finally convinced and is now scheduled for next month to have his first dose of the vaccine after almost dying from Covid. the horse dewormer didn't cure him but rather a cocktail of certain recommended drugs for Covid.

Feel better bro. Drink plenty of fluids especially water.

Fairly certain me and the wife caught it. Shes got it worse than I right now but she also displayed symptoms sooner. So trying to figure out if I got a light case or if I'm finna keep going downhill.

Overall, I'm straight. Ever so slightly sore throat, soft cough. Had the chills something fierce last night, but outside temps have also been in the single digits today and yesterday. Wife is same symptoms just slightly more pronounced.

She got a covid test. Waiting on the results still. I havent got a test yet cuz all our testing sites around here sucks. Stand outside in the cold cuz line is so ****ing long. Get inside of a small space holding 10+ people that may or not be sick. It's such a ****ty, unsafe experience.
with this kind of weather we have right now, it's difficult to confirm if it's the Covid or Colds. having some itchy throat which caused some annoying soft coughing, sneezing and fatigue and some sweating but no hot temp. overall, I'm fine and seem to be back on my feet after drinking some ginger tea. still being careful though. anyways, just donated blood today.

Video wall almost complete!!
Not a handy man AT ALL 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Gotta move the top left tv mount up an inch, picking up TV 4 next week and it's done 🔥🔥🔥. Not bad for my first time ever mounting a tv let alone 3 to try and make one big *** tv 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

IMG_20220107_201134__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom