the thread about nothing...

lol

i

with this kind of weather we have right now, it's difficult to confirm if it's the Covid or Colds. having some itchy throat which caused some annoying soft coughing, sneezing and fatigue and some sweating but no hot temp. overall, I'm fine and seem to be back on my feet after drinking some ginger tea. still being careful though. anyways, just donated blood today.

Alot of cases this time around but also milder cases. Most people ive heard from, check their stories whatever have said light symptoms, nothing too crazy. The fact that its covid added to the stress. Wild that if it were any other time and they were sick like that they would just go about their normal day like nothing. Ive gone to work sick plenty of times and id either gut it out or do the essentials and leave to go back home.

My local one has them at $6 but they now offer higher tier ones for $1 more for each perk. One with more cheese/pepperoni is $7 and then they go up from there. It sucks but what can we do? Still better than burgers since the combos have gone up in price, sadly not better in quality.

Photo from Google..

Too scared to try..
I was going to ask you as well, lol. I’d try them but with a coupon or a dare 😂

ya man, its weird....somewhere somebody going to sleep hungry...somewhere else, somebody concocting that bs....
I remember one cooking game show where the contestants have to use junk food in their menu. as a foodie, my reaction was........

Attachments

• what-the-hell-are-you-thinking.jpg
    what-the-hell-are-you-thinking.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 221
Alot of cases this time around but also milder cases. Most people ive heard from, check their stories whatever have said light symptoms, nothing too crazy. The fact that its covid added to the stress. Wild that if it were any other time and they were sick like that they would just go about their normal day like nothing. Ive gone to work sick plenty of times and id either gut it out or do the essentials and leave to go back home.
yeah. problem is, where are having short supply of RAT kit at work. most co-workers are displaying symptoms and could not get some testing done or just ignored by infection control as if it were nothing. now our workplace is 90% infected, so depressing and stupid by the administration. it's tough being a cannon fodder while they just sat their butts down doing nothing. some are already off-work recovering, some decided not to come to work because they got bad symptoms. I understand why they are trying to downplay this situation because most have their 2 jabs already even if the majority didn't have the booster, again another sign of complacency. I had my booster since last November while the rest were downplaying it. the reason why they encourage us to work even if we are feeling sick is because we are now short on staffing. even with extra pay and back to back shift, one must be thinking they would get much sicker with over fatigue. I'm just lucky since I filed some of my vacation early this January when the whole thing went crazy. hopefully when I come back next weekend, everyone should be in the recovery phase of the virus.

The new pop tarts are thinner and more cookie like than the joints I remember as a kid from the 80-90s. These things are flat as **** but that’s a good thing for this generation of kids. Keep that sugar away.

The new pop tarts are thinner and more cookie like than the joints I remember as a kid from the 80-90s. These things are flat as **** but that’s a good thing for this generation of kids. Keep that sugar away.
I wouldn't exactly say it like that. remember those 7 oz sodas? those were more than enough to fill up 1 person. nowadays, it's just supersize where 2 liters is the average for 1 kid.

They still sell 8 oz cans.
but it's 1 oz heavier.
:rofl:

in all seriousness, I know they are still available. all I'm saying that people would tend to go big nowadays. I remember when my friends and I have to drink a liter of Coke and it was more than enough. nowadays, I can drink 1/4 of that in 1 sitting alone.

Back
Top Bottom