the thread about nothing...

1641425824004.gif

I dont know why but this **** got me rolling on the floor right now. No wonder I never win **** on the FLX app (Sounds funny but I know it's not relevant at all)

Edit: Just hit me she had to look around first to make sure the store was empty. Comedy

Last edited:
Theirs the link, good job NT let's see if we can find anymore. Too bad FCFS no longer exists, got 3 jokes locked and loaded

Guess my goal for 2022 is getting clean again (clean in the sense of not exceeding my prescribed opioid dosage)
Relapsed again in early December after being clean for 3 months and was high as a kite abusing my opioids for 3 weeks straight :smh:

The coworker/close friend who shall not be named has been incredibly supportive, it certainly helps that she's also an addict (albeit cocaine) with a psychology degree and can relate
Since I need my prescribed opioids to make my chronic pain condition bearable, I always compare my case to an alcoholic having to get and stay clean while being forced to drink a few beers a day.

I feel like I am one of the few people who do not drink coffee or tea daily.
Ordered a good handful of iced coffee's here and there.

But tea's are a no can do. Anything that has the "tea" taste is a no no for my taste buds.

But lately...... I cant stop having a nice cold tall horchata. Crazy thing is, it's something I would never drink before the pandemic.

Guess my goal for 2022 is getting clean again (clean in the sense of not exceeding my prescribed opioid dosage)
Relapsed again in early December after being clean for 3 months and was high as a kite abusing my opioids for 3 weeks straight :smh:

The coworker/close friend who shall not be named has been incredibly supportive, it certainly helps that she's also an addict (albeit cocaine) with a psychology degree and can relate
Since I need my prescribed opioids to make my chronic pain condition bearable, I always compare my case to an alcoholic having to get and stay clean while being forced to drink a few beers a day.
you can always rely on Lord Voldemort !

Back
Top Bottom