the thread about nothing...

More Chipotle slander smh. Look we aren't saying its better than your local taco truck/taqueria but it's a decent value, they are abundant in many areas and the food is fine imo.
well the price does seem better compared to some food trucks but I couldn't judge if it's worth it since I haven't tried Chipotle yet. although I find that some food trucks sell much higher than my own free breakfast ham and egg sandwich. the wife loves Tacos but me not so much. also, she is the picky /particular kind so might try it out and see what her opinion is. I remember her getting really upset with a subpar taco so I guess her standards for it are really high.

Great player but I'd never want to meet him or be his teammates.

Yeah he was fun to watch back in the day, but reading about how much he would annoy Nick Young no thanks :lol: Also the gold Wizards jerseys from that time :nthat:

wiz-gold-kent-smith-nbajpg.jpg

This is why I love German Shepherds. They're my number one breed. I also think they're smarter than a lot of stupid a%$ people I've had the misfortune of encountering or dealing with them.
Sheperds are a great breed. they were my first love when I first saw them. incredibly smart and almost got one but I decided to get a Doberman breed which are also a smart breed but damn they listen a lot to an alpha figure which is my dad. couldn't get them to follow me before ignoring me completely. the only problem we had is that they could jump over our 6 foot fence which can cause trouble to other dogs and people. while it's a great skill, it can also be problematic.

Whoever says money can’t buy happiness is lying :lol:

I don’t believe money can buy happiness. It can rent happiness, but not buy it. You’ll be happy at first. You’ll enjoy all that it can give you. However, later on when you come down off that high; your demons will be right there like “whaddup my guy. Yo, those eucalyptus towels…….dope son. But, we have some never ending business to talk about.”

Back
Top Bottom