the thread about nothing...

Just quit my temp job I can’t believe I’ve been there 4 months damn near 5 I’m just tired of
Feeling slavish
Good thing these temp jobs are easy to be found

But I can’t take another day coming home oily and filthy
Legs fill like ****
I’m scared to go to the gym and get some stairmaster or leg lifting done because I have to stand for 10 plus hours

Then the supervisors have to be the most not self aware muh****as on the planet

The only break we get is lunch
So why stare me down when I want to take a piss :lol::lol:

Then yesterday I felt super ******* sick
When I walk in to ask him did he mind if I head out early he was acting like I was putting on a act :lol::lol:
And I asked as a common curtesy I was going to leave regardless of what he was going to say
Like I just don’t see myself there without going off on somebody so I’m going to dip

One of the employees that they actually hired got fired his first day as a employee
(Young guy from New York good kid)
Told the managers to suck his **** :lol::lol:

I do security at a mall homeless people keep throwing up in the public water fountain when there's a bathroom like 5 feet away god damn mother 🤬
it's not the worst thing. do I feel bad for the homeless? only to the ones that are responsible enough and didn't treat everything like trash.

Haven't started either yet, but what I went with. Bought the Rick Ross book 5 days ago, other book arrived from Amazon today.
20220104_222557.jpg

I can't believe I finally sold these Jordan V from the 2008 Countdown Pack on GOAT recently! These were 13 years old and never worn. I couldn't believe I still got a good amount for some flawed shoes after deductions. The buyer didn't even get the default insoles because I replaced them with some aftermarket insoles.

I took pictures of them before I shipped them out.
IMG_5800.JPG
IMG_5801.JPG
IMG_5802.JPG
IMG_5803.JPG
IMG_5804.JPG
IMG_5805.JPG

^^^The yellowing on parts of the shoes are clearly visible in these pictures.

Good thing I stuck with my initial amount I listed and not relent with lowering the price just to get rid of them out of desperation. It's crazy I got what I wanted for them with visible yellowing on parts of the shoes due to aging.
IMG_5807.JPG

Back
Top Bottom