the thread about nothing...

can't believe how bad the colorado firestorm is. really bizarre. it made me think what if my father decided that our family relocated in Denver decades ago when he was there. eerie thought.

January 4th and my voice still sounds all ****** up from talking for about 6 hours straight on NYE.
It sounds like some witness protection voicechanger or something :smh:
I know it's due to the hormone condition I have that my vocal cords recover extraordinarily slowly but I feel like it just keeps getting worse.

Do you guys happen to have any tips/tricks to help vocal cords recover? It's not necessarily that annoying for myself but when I'm gaming and trying to communicate with my teammates it's often just "oh look this dude's dying", cancer jokes and "turn off the voicechanger (slur)" etc.

I posted about this in the xbox thread yesterday and added an excerpt of my voice to give an idea of how it sounds. And that excerpt is a lot less deeper and raspier than the first day or two after straining my voice.

Last edited:
January 4th and my voice still sounds all ****ed up from talking for about 6 hours straight on NYE.
I know it's due to the hormone condition I have that my vocal cords recover extraordinarily slowly but I feel like it just keeps getting worse.

Do you guys happen to have any tips/tricks to help vocal cords recover? It's not necessarily that annoying for myself but when I'm gaming and trying to communicate with my teammates it's often just "oh look this dude's dying", cancer jokes and "turn off the voicechanger (slur)" etc.

I posted about this in the xbox thread yesterday and added an excerpt of my voice to give an idea of how it sounds. And that excerpt is a lot less deeper and raspier than the first day or two after straining my voice.

warm water with honey and lemon.

sd-aspect-1454699253-chip-index.gif

VictoriousIncompatibleLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

A unique story. I think I’ve seen every piece on YT about him. Only thing they ever found were a few of the bills that he got away with.
Man, just amazing & mind blowing. Yup, just them bills by the water & that's it. All the suspects they had were just speculation & nothing concrete. Some people even say the flight crew split the $ & threw D B off the plane mid-flight. He was too smooth. Not even mad he got away with it lol.

She must've brought all those shirts there and gave them away just to make the vid. I doubt they'd be randomly wearing kiss and Metallica shirts.

Man, just amazing & mind blowing. Yup, just them bills by the water & that's it. All the suspects they had were just speculation & nothing concrete. Some people even say the flight crew split the $ & threw D B off the plane mid-flight. He was too smooth. Not even mad he got away with it lol.

A unique story. I think I’ve seen every piece on YT about him. Only thing they ever found were a few of the bills that he got away with.
I'm sure Coop seen em all, but History Channel used to put out good docs on DB and investigative specials tracking down the suspects and interviewing them. But yea, most the suspects seemed as likely as the next but somehow all just never fit the bill, so to speak.

The Garmin 35. Cheap but works most of the time. But I like how the data is uneditable on the physical watch regardless of data glitches on the app, changes and rounding off during sync, or edits on the app. The data you get on the watch can never be changed. Only deleted.

Todays run
IMG_20220104_173846__01.jpg

IMG_20220104_173926__01.jpg

IMG_20220104_173943__01.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-174431__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-174431__01.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220104-174433__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-174433__01.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220104-174443__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-174443__01.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220104_173936__01.jpg
    IMG_20220104_173936__01.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 177
January 4th and my voice still sounds all ****ed up from talking for about 6 hours straight on NYE.

Back
Top Bottom