the thread about nothing...

Never seen the movie but I thought this was a banger when I was a kid lol

"Come with Me" is awesome. it was on my playlist when I was working the nighshift back then. "Come with Me" back to back with Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" where the riff originated from.

Hot Take:

1998 Godzilla wasnt that bad. Besides the fact he aint look like Gojira at all, it was an enjoyable movie.
Facts! So many people hate on that movie, lol. I always thought it was a good watch. Not a boring scene in it. I love the scene when they nuke MSG :lol: . Sucks they never pursued a part 2 because one baby survived in the garden.

Facts! So many people hate on that movie, lol. I always thought it was a good watch. Not a boring scene in it. I love the scene when they nuke MSG :lol: . Sucks they never pursued a part 2 because one baby survived in the garden.
maybe because they had inspector gadget in it. I thought he did ok but I would have liked someone else for the lead.

Im saying, its entertaining as hell. This movie I guess spans over some time, and damn its raining every scene. :lol:

maybe because they had inspector gadget in it. I thought he did ok but I would have liked someone else for the lead.
He was alright. Who would you rather they have made the lead? At the time of release Matthew Broderick was still a big deal in Hollywood.
Im saying, its entertaining as hell. This movie I guess spans over some time, and damn its raining every scene. :lol:
Lol so true. Everytime I watched it as a kid I'd say to myself why'd they make NYC look so rainy? Doesn't rain like that here. Director must've had a thing for Seattle lol

He was alright. Who would you rather they have made the lead? At the time of release Matthew Broderick was still a big deal in Hollywood.

Lol so true. Everytime I watched it as a kid I'd say to myself why'd they make NYC look so rainy? Doesn't rain like that here. Director must've had a thing for Seattle lol
let's see. Val Kilmer and George Clooney.

1641246644610.jpeg

Do people put mamba tattoos on their bodies? No, they put cobra tattoos on their bodies.

Have you ever heard of a great show called Mamba Kai? Nope but there is a great show called Cobra Kai.

Or a great Villain called Mamba Commander? No but there is a Cobra Commander.

That's because Cobras are cooler.

Co

Do people put mamba tattoos on their bodies? No, they put cobra tattoos on their bodies.

Have you ever heard of a great show called Mamba Kai? Nope but there is a great show called Cobra Kai.

since we talked about Godzilla. another cool soundtrack from the film. again taken from another icon, David Bowie.

Co
your argument kinda reminds me a lot of Guy from Galaxy Quest in a funny sort of way. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

since we talked about Godzilla. another cool soundtrack from the film. again taken from another icon, David Bowie.

also this song reminds me of another entertaining movie and fits right into it. I got the feels just viewing this again.

Back
Top Bottom