the thread about nothing...

I need to send you my resume to take it look at it. PM me your email if you don't mind and I'll shoot it over.

I look at resumes all day to determine if they fit position description qualifications/requirements. I see some horrendous resumes and some really great ones. We often spend hours formatting them and using creative writing to make average resumes look amazing.

If you are in the ballpark, you can make resume speak to a large varitey of positions. It's all about the language you use and how you state your experience.

I'll take a look at it as well. If you have a position you are going for or applying for, send that over as well.

Cool. Give me a second.

I need to send you my resume to take it look at it. PM me your email if you don't mind and I'll shoot it over.

I look at resumes all day to determine if they fit position description qualifications/requirements. I see some horrendous resumes and some really great ones. We often spend hours formatting them and using creative writing to make average resumes look amazing.

If you are in the ballpark, you can make resume speak to a large varitey of positions. It's all about the language you use and how you state your experience.

I'll take a look at it as well. If you have a position you are going for or applying for, send that over as well.

Sent via PM

lool

damn man... getting real frustrated with this package shipment process

11/12/2012 7:18 A.M. Out For Delivery
11/12/2012 12:26 P.M. The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.
11/12/2012 6:28 P.M. Destination Scan
11/13/2012 8:51 P.M. The package was missed at the UPS facility, UPS will deliver on the next business day.

whats good son? someone tell me some UPS horror stories to make me feel better.

Last edited:
Hey guys, quick question. So my friend just hit me and said that my ex is asking him for my number. I'm just wondering if it's normal for girls to call their exes just to tell them they are seeing someone else. I just don't want her to call me just to tell me some BS I'm not tryna hear.

Hey guys, quick question. So my friend just hit me and said that my ex is asking him for my number. I'm just wondering if it's normal for girls to call their exes just to tell them they are seeing someone else. I just don't want her to call me just to tell me some BS I'm not tryna hear.

Yea, yes it is, females are some of the most cruel people on the planet.

Remember what Walter white's wife whispered to my man at the dinner table? :frown: :smh:

fellas help me out with some input.. So theres this co-worker i work with who just had a baby about amonth ago and this girl already aint with the baby father anymore. She is constantly commin into my office and is always on the flirty side, she keeps bringing up hows she single now and all and just today she told me she was making macaroni tonight and that i should stop by to eat.   

ive constantly had convos before with her telling her i also dont like to talk to girls with kids already and shes just not gettin the hint of me not being attracted AT ALL. Its really getting annoying now like i dont mind holding convos with her but shes reaching too hard everyday comming in my office drawing hearts on post its and all. Im also not the rude type of person so i dont wanna be like flat out "im sorry im just not into you" and then she be like why cause im black, and me go No that not it at all its just i dont date dark girls.

Fellas i dont want to be ignorant to her but how can i go about letting her kno im just not into that dark chocolate and that i like me some light skinned females? should i tell straight up or is that to ignorant ? it is what it is right either way she takes it cause in all honesty i dont care

fellas help me out with some input.. So theres this co-worker i work with who just had a baby about amonth ago and this girl already aint with the baby father anymore. She is constantly commin into my office and is always on the flirty side, she keeps bringing up hows she single now and all and just today she told me she was making macaroni tonight and that i should stop by to eat.   

ive constantly had convos before with her telling her i also dont like to talk to girls with kids already and shes just not gettin the hint of me not being attracted AT ALL. Its really getting annoying now like i dont mind holding convos with her but shes reaching too hard everyday comming in my office drawing hearts on post its and all. Im also not the rude type of person so i dont wanna be like flat out "im sorry im just not into you" and then she be like why cause im black, and me go No that not it at all its just i dont date dark girls.

Fellas i dont want to be ignorant to her but how can i go about letting her kno im just not into that dark chocolate and that i like me some light skinned females? should i tell straight up or is that to ignorant ? it is what it is right either way she takes it cause in all honesty i dont care

tell her that her macaroni tastes like !@#$ and you need to be treated right

ive constantly had convos before with her telling her i also dont like to talk to girls with kids already and shes just not gettin the hint of me not being attracted AT ALL. Its really getting annoying now like i dont mind holding convos with her but shes reaching too hard everyday comming in my office drawing hearts on post its and all. Im also not the rude type of person so i dont wanna be like flat out "im sorry im just not into you" and then she be like why cause im black, and me go No that not it at all its just i dont date dark girls.

Just tell her you're not interested.

Why they have to kill my man Snot Boogie? I mean Snot, he'll fade a few shooters, play the pot out till its deep. Then snatch the money and run. They aint have to put no cap in him though. :smh:

ive constantly had convos before with her telling her i also dont like to talk to girls with kids already and shes just not gettin the hint of me not being attracted AT ALL. Its really getting annoying now like i dont mind holding convos with her but shes reaching too hard everyday comming in my office drawing hearts on post its and all. Im also not the rude type of person so i dont wanna be like flat out "im sorry im just not into you" and then she be like why cause im black, and me go No that not it at all its just i dont date dark girls.

Just tell her you're not interested.
been there dont that already and she conitues to come back

Back
Top Bottom